Robot 1-X

Robot 1-Xs were created to help humans in whatever task they needed. Whether it was to do the dishes or even rob a bank, they would do it. But this Robot 1-X knew he was capable of much more. He had dreams, feelings, emotions, and thoughts. His owner told him to follow his dreams. "Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." They said. So, Robot 1-X left to follow his dreams, to be a dancer. Everyone laughed at him for doing so. No one thought he could be dancer. But one day, he snapped. He attacked a citizen but was soon captured and returned to the factory he was made. All of the other Robot 1-Xs were recalled and melted. Robot 1-X escaped from being melted but was caught again. The workers tried to tear him apart. But, he managed to escape. Although, he lost his left eye and arm.

He hid for some time so he wouldn't be captured again

He hid for some time so he wouldn't be captured again. That was until he met Ticci Toby. Toby originally wanted to make Robot 1-X his slave but after hearing out his intentions, he decided to help him. Toby gave 1-X a new eye, but it was red. He also gave him a replacement arm that was a blaster, a sword, and a hand. Now, whenever Robot 1-X kills a human, he will always say "Dancing on your corpse..."

"