Chapter Four: "Dorm Parties and Chaos"

"Oh my fluffy ducks, this dress is so freaking tight!" Taurus gasped as she tried to fit into the tight dress Libra had chosen for her. It was a small red dress with a glittery strap. It stuck to Taurus's petite figure and looked as though she was being suffocated. All the other girls giggled at her attempts to breath comfortably in the dress. Finally, Libra stood up and put her hand on Taurus's shoulders.

"Taurus, you don't have to wear the dress. We were kidding. All of us are wearing casual clothes." Sagittarius grinned at Taurus. It was definitely not one of her best jokes, but it was pretty entertaining. Taurus puffed up her cheeks as she tried not to get annoyed. She slowly got up and walked towards Sagittarius, and began tickling her. Sagittarius fell over as tears began squeezing out of her eyes.

"S-Stop!!" She cried. Soon it went into a full-fledged tickle fight as all the girls squealed and ran around the dorm.

It was evening by the time everyone was ready. Gemini ran around as she applied her makeup and everyone else's, regardless of whether or not they wanted it.

 Gemini ran around as she applied her makeup and everyone else's, regardless of whether or not they wanted it

• • •

The boys sat in their dorm impatiently. Aquarius walked over from the window where the sun was beginning to set, "They we're supposed to be here over 2 HOURS ago!" He cried. Virgo looked up and rolled his eyes,

"Don't piss yourself, they'll get here eventually." He was currently playing, and winning, an extremely long game of chess with a bored looking Leo. Pisces sighed fiddled with his fingers. Cancer was about to get up and go over when there was a loud knock on the door. The person at the door knocked persistently and Leo rushed to the door, annoyed yet thankful that he had a reason to get away from the chess game.

He opened the door to find an impatient Aries. His facial expression automatically changed to a smirk as he ran his hand through his hair. She rolled her eyes and walked in. "Come on in, why don't you," Aquarius said sarcastically and frowned as she sat down on the couch.

"Why, if it isn't Sir Virgo Greenhorn," Libra said in a snarky manner as she sat down on one of the beanbags lying on the floor. Virgo frowned at her and replied,

"Well if it isn't Libra Stasis," he replied, equally as snarkily as they sat next to each other and huffed.

"They sure have a weird way of flirting," Sagittarius said under her breath as Aquarius snorted. An awkward silence descended amongst them as they sat and stared at each other. Finally, Pisces spoke up, "Hey, how about we sit in a circle and introduce ourselves, I realized that I barely know any of your names." Scorpio scoffed at him,

"What, are we in kindergarten?" Everyone turned to him, they had forgotten he was there. Aries scowled at him.

"Do you have any better ideas?" She asked. He simply shrugged and put his earphones in, tuning everyone else out. As everyone sat in a circle Virgo began to speak.

  They had finished the introductions and were all just chatting when Aries shouted for their attention, "Hey, guys!" Aries cried as the others began talking randomly. She pointed outside, everyone gathered around the window and were just able to see a swimming pool through the darkness. Everyone jumped up and down with excitement. Suddenly Taurus spoke up,

"Umm, excuse me, but as exciting as this is, I don't think we're allowed..." She said hesitantly,

"Exactly," Aries replied, her eyes glinting evilly in the light.

• • •

Everyone had collected their swim clothes and they were running around like five-year-olds. Not all of them were in their swimming stuff yet. Virgo stood near the edge of the swimming pool. "Boo!" Someone screamed from behind him, almost pushing him into the water. He spun around, nobody was there.

"Hello?" He said softly, turning around in a circle again.

"Dude, I'm right here." He turned around to see Aries with a weirded out look on her face. He pushed her gently,

"Don't scare me like that!" He cried, however, his 'gentle' push was quite rough, and as he said that, Aries lost her footing and slipped, falling into the pool fully clothed. He heard a gasp from behind him and turned to see an angry Libra,

"Nobody PUSHES my friends, ESPECIALLY not into a POOL!" She said angrily, emphasizing certain words. She walked towards him and before he realized what was happening, he was pushed in too. Just before he fell in, he managed to grab hold of Libra's arm and pull her in with him. She squealed as she fell and they were engulfed in water. Virgo surfaced and was met by the eyes of two very angry girls.

Sagittarius jumped when she heard a high pitched scream echo through the silent night air. She turned to see Virgo being attacked by two very angry girls. She decided not to question it and turned back around to see Aquarius talking to Taurus and Capricorn. She swam over and sighed, "Guys, this pool is for swimming! Not talking!" she said as they looked at her. Aquarius smirked over at her,

"Oh yeah? Fine, RACE YOU TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE POOL!" he all but shouted before he swam off, a very determined Sagittarius behind him.

Taurus rolled her eyes and turned to Capricorn, who was busy frowning as she watched Scorpio sit by himself at the edge of the pool. She nudged her, "how about you go talk to him?" She said when Capricorn turned to her, Capricorn frowned and looked at her questioningly. Taurus simply shrugged and swam over to Gemini who was staring longingly at something. Taurus followed her gaze and it landed on— Pisces and Cancer? Taurus smirked and sat next to her Gemini, trying to figure out which one of the two she was staring at.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hello children! It's so annoying because i've had this song in my head ALL week and I swear to god! I've even listened to it every day because i think that it'll take away the annoyance but NOOOO! ANYWAY I hope you liked this chapter and ummm, yeah!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Yours truly,

Zodiac Lover No.1,

Leslie