VMAs

Its Friday night, and I'm getting ready to go to the fucking VMAs. I still haven't woken up from this dream.

It seems like yesterday that he told me he got nominated for Gucci Gang, but that was over a month ago. Before he even went on tour. Before all the drama..

Of course, Gazzy insisted on taking me shopping to find an outfit, and as usual, he spent way too much. And ALSO as usual, he coordinated our colors.  He even hired hair and makeup for me. This is all too much. And he knows I hate all this fucking fuss over me, but he doesn't care.

I came out of the bathroom.

"WOOOOO!!!! GodDAMN you lookin like a snack bebita!"

"You look pretty sexy yourself." I smiled

He was sitting, smoking a blunt, dressed in Louis Vuitton head to toe.

his extra ass 😂

his extra ass 😂

"Twirl for me."

I twirled, letting him see me from all angles.

"Mmmm..." He licked his lips and walked towards me "If you weren't all prettied up right now, I'd tear that ass up right n-"

One of his security guards popped his head in the room.

"Cars here." He said

"Iite. We'll be right out." He rolled his eyes
"Always killin my vibe."

___________________________

The Rolls Royce Phantom was our car for tonight. All I did the whole ride was panic and tell Gazzy how nervous I was.

"I've never been on a red carpet. What do I do for pictures? How do I pose?"

"Baby. Will you chill?" He laughed "I'm used to this shit. Just hold my hand, and be ya gorgeous self."

I took a deep breath. Our car pulled up. I could hear a crowd cheering, a sound I had gotten used to. We were escorted to the red carpet.

So many people were yelling "PUMP!"
A bunch of camera flashes were going off in my face, I could barely see. So I just did my best to pose with Gazzy.

"Pump! This is your girlfriend right? Stunning, stunning!" The paparazzi yelled

"Ain't she?" He said, grinning

He stepped away from me

"Shine, babygirl."

He wants me to pose by myself? Nonono I'm gonna die. He had already stepped to the side.

Gazzy you dick!!

"Great outfit! Look over here!"

"Gorgeous!"

I walked quickly over to him after taking some pictures by myself and punched him in the shoulder.

"Ow!"

"What the hell was that? I hate you." I whispered

He chuckled

"I love you." He replied "Witcha mean ass."

I rolled my eyes. We continued this pattern for a while until we were escorted inside.

_______________________________

The show was amazing. I was really sitting here with all of these famous people. I was nervous, shocked, and a little drunk honestly. Figured it would take the edge off. It didn't. I was sitting with Gaz and his friend Lil Yachty, who insisted I called him Boat.

 I was sitting with Gaz and his friend Lil Yachty, who insisted I called him Boat

It turns out Gazzy was actually nominated for two awards.

I don't know how he misunderstood that, his high ass.

They got to the first category he's nominated in. Viewers Choice for Gucci Gang. He was squeezing my hand. He was nervous too, not that he would ever admit it.

"I'm probably not finna win. But I can't even believe I'm nominated." He whispered to me

Katy Perry was presenting.

"And the winner for Viewers Choice is..." She swiped up on a little tablet "Lil Pump. Gucci Gang."

WWWWWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!

The camera cut to us

"BABY! CONGRATULATIONS!"

"Holy shit...did she just say my name?" Gazzy asked in disbelief. The song started to play as the audience cheered

"Yes nigga! Get up! Good job man." Yachty said

He kissed me, dapped everyone around us up, and headed up to the stage. He was handed the silver Moon Man statue.

"Wow..." He said as fans hyped him up "Yo.. real shit. Thank you to my fans, I'd be nothin without y'all, I love y'all. Thank you to everyone who voted. I also wanna thank Bighead and Gnealz who produced the song, my manager, my team, my boy Purp, and last but fasho not least, my babygirl Elle. ESSSSKEEETTTIIIITTT!!!!"

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Just a lil teaser. I'm excited to see where this sequel goes. Give me time to update, but it will be good!