Update to another chapter [Photo/Creepy]

Okay, so this is kind of an update to a previous chapter, just like I did with my hallway photo a while back.

This is an update to this chapter, which happened over a year ago

This is an update to this chapter, which happened over a year ago. Pretty much my dog was freaking out and barking at a room of the home, so I took a picture to see if anything came up.
A few people commented about how they saw a face in the chair. I personally couldn't find it, so I asked someone to circle the face and send it to me. Again, thank you TalynLavender for doing that!

It may be a little hard to see, but I brightened it

It may be a little hard to see, but I brightened it. I'm not sure if it actually helps though. The un-brightened (circled) version is on TalynLavender's account.

Anyways, very quickly, I saw the face and it looks like it's in pain or distress. And the fact my dog is staring in that direction creeps me out as well. The more I look at that face, the more uncomfortable I feel.

I also want to note, the picture of the room was taken not even two months after someone died in that room.

Also, one might think: that could just be part of the couch.

Here is a picture of the couch. We just moved it. It's still in that same room.

Also as I was using the flash, something flew across the room, which I saw. It showed up on the camera as well, so thats what that white line is towards the bottom of the picture.
I don't know if it was lightning from the flash or not.
It could be dust? Dust isn't that big though.

***

Also another 'paranormal'/weird' experience happened yesturday or the day before. I've had this sort of thing happen before, and I've posted about it, so I didn't post about it to avoid double content.

So I had to go into a storage room in the basement to grab something. As I opened the sliding door to that room, I instantly felt uncomfortable. Something kept me from going in that room. Though, I went into it (after standing around for a minute or two). As I bent down to grab the item or do whatever I needed to do, I felt something touch my back. I didn't feel pushed or anything, but I definitely felt something touch me. I left the room and took off my jacket to see if anything landed on me (*cough spiders*), but nothing was there.

So, question: about that face, does anyone else see it, or is it just me (and those other people), and if you DO see it, what do you think it could be? Could it actually be a face in pain/distress, or can it just be lightning, dust, or a pattern on the couch?

And if I get any other paranornal experiences similar to one's I already posted, should I just post them, or wait it out and make an update with multiple things in it? The only updates I would be doing are updates to a previous chapter.

I don't know, please give feedback on these questions!