smiles all 'round // Chosen

One of my beautiful readers is actually writing a book about Freedom Street. Check out @willisonsworld and her wonderful books, including FREEDOM STREET ❤️❤️

Age: fifteen

*this is loosely based off of that video of Caleb when he's talking about Sadie. Also the TV show and all details about it are made up

Her smile had stolen my heart from the stars — Atticus

THIRD PERSON
"Chosen, in the second season of Freedom Street, your character Benjamin or 'B' has a love interest. Tell us about her." Chosen can't stop a smile from creeping onto his face. Just the thought of you made his lips turn upwards.

"In season two, we meet Chance, who is played by my lovely cast mate Y/N L/N. Chance is a misfit like B and she understands the struggles he's going through and helps him." He explains casually, unable to hide his excitement. He had been waiting to talk about the girl, expose her to the media so you'd have some fame to claim.

"So, Y/N. Do you guys get along? What's she like?" Chosen gets this stupid look on his face, a ridiculous-looking grin that could only be described as the dopey yet romantic look of a young teenage boy.

"We get along really well. Y/N is gorgeous. She's very sweet and loyal, she has a lot more patience than I do," Chosen chuckles, his mind on the H/C girl. "She's been really supportive and is hilarious, man. She could cheer up the saddest person in the world." The interviewer smiles at the young boy, who was obviously head over heels for his new costar.

"That's a great smile you've got there." Chosen realised what he's been saying and he bites his lip, trying not to cringe. He knew he was making his feelings rather obvious.

"Damn." He mutters, pretty much exposing himself. "Don't tell her I said that." The interviewer laughs, shaking his head.

"I won't. Spoilers for those who haven't finished season two of Freedom Street, but how was filming the kiss scene near the end of the last episode?" Chosen laughs.

"I thought it'd be awkward, and it was! It was hella awkward." He stifles a giggle. "But she made it so fun and carefree, we didn't feel awkward afterwards. Which I'm thankful for, because she's a great person."

"Was that your first kiss?" Chosen contemplates whether he should tell the truth or not. He decides against lying.

"Yeah, it was." He spoke truthfully. "It was a nice first kiss and I'm glad it was with her." The interviewer glances at his watch.

"Well, thank you Chosen. It was great meeting you and good luck with next season of Freedom Street. Chosen's social media accounts will all be linked down below." Chosen shakes his hand and leaves. Y/N sat in the reception area of the building, waiting for Chosen's interview to be over so she could go in and talk for about her new TV show. Her close friend walks out of the room flustered and grinning. The girl raises an eyebrow but doesn't question him, knowing that he's usually like this, a stupid grin adorned on his cute face.

"You ready to go in?" He asks and the young girl nods, a grin on her cheerful face. It was her first interview and she was really excited. She hopes up and strides into the small office space, which had been transformed into a recording booth for the company's YouTube channel.