Part 2 - Chapter 40 - The Epidemic Begins

Third Person's POV

"Please don't let us go there again." Begged Ben.

"I won't let you guys go there again, I promise." Luke said, sharing kisses to both the boys cheeks. "Go ahead and unpack, I'm not seeing your beds anywhere though..." Luke said, whilst looking around. "... Babe! Where are the boy's room?"

"In that door there..." Prince spoke up as he came out of the bathroom, fully clothed, his fingers pointing to a white door with a side that displayed a mini crown on it.

"Alright, boys, go say 'hi' to Prince, and then go ahead and unpack." Luke said. The boys excitingly ran over to Prince, sharing their greetings and love. Prince then picked them up, one on each arm, carrying them to the room. He then emerged out in order to fetch their bags.

"Already spoiling then." Luke teased with a soft chuckle. Prince rolled his eyes in a playful manner, then returned to Ben and Bryan.

Luke was about to walk over to the bed again, when the knocking on the door stopped him.

"Again?" Luke groaned. "Yes, who is it?" He asked, when he opened the door.

"Hello, my sweet."

"Oh you actually came." Luke said, leaning against the frame of the hotel suite room.

"You seemed shocked by my arrival." Baphomet teased.

"I'm not really shocked, I am just curious." Luke answered.

"Curious about what, my sweet?" Baphomet smirked, his muscular arms trailing around Luke's smaller waist, pulling him closer towards his big chest.

"How do you expect me to answer when your pecks are in my face?" Luke asked, instinctively wrapping his arms around Baphomet's body.

"You don't seem to be complaining, by the way you are all over my body right now."

"You seem to forget the fact that you're the one who pulled me into your body." Luke said, rolling his eyes. "Without permission, I might add."

"Aren't you going to let me in?" Baphomet questioned Luke.

"No I am not." Luke replied, finally pulling away from the strong grip that held him closer to the muscular body that was once holding him.

"Oh, that isn't going to stop me." Baphomet said, picking up Luke in the bridal position, walking into the the hotel suite.

"Put me down, idiot!" Luke yelled, at the sudden movement made by Baphomet.

With the rise of volume coming from the area where Luke and Baphomet were, Prince and the two boys heard the yelling, concern becoming all over their minds. Prince being the one whom was more in concern by the yelling that was muffled, but audible.

"Babe, what's the matter?" Prince asked in concern, as he walked out of the bedroom where Ben and Bryan were playing.

"Put me down!" Luke ordered again.

"Babe are you alr- ... what's going on?!" Prince asked in shock and jealousy, him seeing the person he is currently with romantically, being somewhat hogged by a much larger, and in his opinion better looking man.

"He's kind of busy, pretty boy." The dark wolf teased, setting Luke down on the sofa that was in the middle of the largely built room.

"Why were you holding him up like that?" Prince asked, the soft smile Luke had smeared across his lips was not helping the situation one bit.

"How can I help you?" Baphomet asked, the smirk that formed earlier, was visible even more.

"I want to know why you were holding Luke." Prince said in between his clenched jaw.