~Trying to act normal with other people~

OOLLOOOO PEOPLE!

Hey guys! As you know, I have skipped a week! (So sorry guys!) This was because I have recently moved to Korea. I was not happy about this at all. I didn't want to leave but we're here now and I'm still trying to adjust to the different culture and language. Moving in has also sucked out most of my time. Writing hasn't been easy, especially since I have the online course to do as well. So sorry guys for being AWOL. Hopefully, the next update will come very soon!! 🤗🤗

Shout out to Coursingriver who has created the phrase, "LIAM SEE, LIAM SHIP!" Be sure to see some of those hints and @Risk_Dash this is update will help you get your request on-ramp! 

Quote of the day!

'Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things'

- George Carlin

KEITH

"You didn't have to help me with this," You said to Keith. He ignored you and took a box into his hands.

"Yeah, but I wanted to help. Besides, there are a lot of boxes here. When are you going to buy a car?" Keith asked.

"When I have the finance to buy one" You answered.

"That day obviously isn't coming soon" Keith muttered, eying the boxes in his car.

"I heard that" You scowled.

"No, you didn't" Keith stuttered. You giggled and planted a kiss on his cheek before grabbing a box of your own. It took three trips with one box each in order to load everything into your apartment. On your second flight down a guy smashed his shoulder into your chest.

"Hey watch it!" You hissed. The guy glared at you but his eyes softened when he looked at you. He was a shady character that you had heard of that lived on the top floor. You and Keith lived with Ms Smith on the second floor.

"Sorry," He said sincerely. You frowned at him and walked down but didn't see Keith locking eyes with him and roasting him with his glare. You kept running into him on the second floor. You were aware of a café that offered free wifi next to you. His ears were plugged in with white Apple earphones but every time you walked past him, he would stare at you. Keith would also be keeping an eye on him.

"Hey," Keith said. You hummed a reply. "When you go back up with the last box, can you stay inside?" Keith asked.

"Is this about the guy that's waiting at the stairs?" You asked.

"Yeah, I don't want him..." You swallowed and shuffled with your feet.

"I'll try to stay inside," you said. Keith wrapped his arms around you and held you tightly for a few seconds. "Don't do anything stupid" You whispered. Keith sighed heavily and kissed you on the forehead. You turned around to pick up the last box. When you started to climb the stairs, you started to worry. It wasn't the guy that worried you the most, it was that Keith didn't give you a response to your request.

Keith stood by you the whole time and gave the guy one quick glance before walking you in. You set the last box where you placed the others and watched as Keith walked outside and closed the door. Your heart started to race as you waited.

A few seconds past and no sound came out. You took in a shaky breath and started to unpack the boxes. You growled when you suddenly forgot where the box cutters were and walked near the front door where a set of drawers were kept. The first and second draw had nothing except cards, tools and some spare paper that you had no room for in the bedroom. The third draw had scissors, nail clippers, sharpeners and box cutter!