Chapter 45

Chapter 45- Haylee's POV
Shawn finished the song, and placed the guitar on his lap, smiling- as he usually did. I clapped in awe; I think I would never get over how talented Shawn was. His voice in person was something melodic, and you could listen to his passion for singing in his voice.
I kept clapping. "That was just so great, Shawn. Wow, I loved it." I smiled, giving him a quick hug.
"Thanks, darling." He wrapped me in his arms tightly, as if wanting to protect me from the harm.
"You are incredibly welcome, Mendes." I say, noticing how he smelled like cologne.
He glared at me. "You still call me Mendes. Me no like." He said, trying to seem offended.
I laughed, as he cocked an eyebrow. "I have a thing for your lastname." I said.
"Maybe one day it'll be yours." He said, smirking.
I loved the idea.
Haylee Mendes.
I laughed, he was just so witty. "Mendes, I really do love you. Oh my gosh, you're just too cute." I said, still emitting that awful, annoying laugh from me.
"Ditto, sweetheart. I love you." Shawn said, leaning in to kiss me.
But,of course, someone needed to interrupt. The same blond waiter who asked for my name. Shawn had a face of disgust, he disliked the waiter. I did not really mind him, he had only asked for my name. But Shawn got jealous, and that was just extremely cute.
The waiter- who I didn't know the name of- handed us a bowl of chocolate fondue, and a bunch of different types of fruit. He quickly left, attempting to avoid eye contact with Shawn. We both started dipping the fruit into the fondue with some cute little forks they had given us.
Shawn was baby feeding me, and so was I to him. I occasionally laughed, as he dropped food on my shirt. He was just the best boyfriend ever, like literally.
Every second I was with him I felt the butterflies accumulating in my stomach quickly.
Every time he said I was beautiful, I shivered. Still not believing what he was saying.
He just made my life worth it.
~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter you guys. I will try to update very soon.
Can someone kik me please? My kik is naomi.paolina; I wrote a draft for a fan fic and I just want someone to read it and tell me their honest opinion 😊 Thanks for all the reads, comments, votes, follow, adding-to-reading-lists, y'all are fantastic.
Chapter's dedication: isaovalle1 ❤️ I just love you so much, thanks for supporting me. You're such a great person in and out, and the best partying partner lol. I love youuu.
Next chapter's dedication goes to a random comment.
I love y'all beauties.
-nat
ps- i'll try to update Tallies soon too