4

After about thirty minutes, I was shoved into a small cage and given to Steve.

He walked over to the road, where an expensive looking car was parked, a window rolled down.

"I thought you were a dog person Capsicle," a man with dark sunglasses commented from the back seat.

Steve sighed as he opened a car door, climbing into the backseat.

He placed my cage on the seat between himself and this new man, who was now trying to take a peek at me through the bars.

"She likes to scratch," Steve warned as I hissed at the man, now trying to stick his fingers into the cage.

"She's not a very nice cat then,".

I stuck my paw through the front bars of the cage, closer towards Steve.

He put the tip of his finger on the pad of my paw, I extended my claws and did my best to trap him.

I meowed at Steve.

"She isn't scratching you," the brunette said.

I felt Steve shift, "She didn't like the veterinarian either, so far she only likes me,".

I purred loudly from within the cage and tuned out of the conversation in favor of a nap.
.
.
.
I woke up when the car door was slammed shut.

I meowed loudly as Steve picked up my cage and got out of the car.

There was a sheet that fell over the cage's front, So now I could see just a little light.

Steve continued to move with my cage for a few minutes before he stopped for a few more.

The tip of my tail twitched when he started to move again.

"Home sweet home," I heard Steve mutter a bit sarcastically as the cage was placed onto the floor.

A harsh squeaking noise came from the cage as the sheet was removed and the door was opened.