5

The room looked... nice, comfortable even.

I watched Steve move over to the doorway and leave the room.

I stayed in the cage I perked up my ears when I distantly heard water running.

I carefully crept out of the cage as Steve reentered the room holding a white bowl, which he placed on the ground near a low table.

I slowly made my way over to the bowl while Steve sat on the couch to watch me.

I lapped at the water thirstily until I'd had my fill, then I sat down and stared at Steve. He stared back.

I broke the silence and contest, with a complaining meow as I stood up.

I moved awkwardly to join him on the couch, Steve leaned over and picked me up.

I purred and curled up on his lap, drifting off to sleep.
.
.
.
I woke up when something started beeping. I lifted my head and yawned widely, stretching my body and claws.

I tilted my head up when Steve started to pet my head.

Then I looked for the source of the beeping, I narrowed my eyes at a tiny robot carrying a few boxes.

"That's one of Tony's robots bringing your stuff," Steve told me as it moved over to Steve.

I hopped on top of the robot when it brushed against the couch.
I twitched my tail as Steve looked like he was trying not to laugh at me.

Steve picked me up off the robot, "I don't think you need to be doing that just yet, I think you should rest up before doing that," he told me smiling.

I flattened my ears and curled back up on the couch. I chose to sleep.

Steve didn't influence my decision.
.
.
.
Two days later, we moved into another cozy looking house, Steve called it his apartment though...