Ch. 21

Jack G's POV-

I was just walking back and forth with tears in my cheeks I looked out the window too see if I see Olivia but I didn't have any luck.

I started to over think stuff and my temper was like going crazy but I tried to control it but I couldn't.

My breathing was starting to get heavy and more tears were running down my cheeks, I had my hands in my hair and I just stopped walking and I just dropped my desk, the drawers opened while it fell. Stuff coming out of them

The pictures I had there, the glass broke and I looked at one that was of Olivia and me and I look at it and she had a smile on her face.

It hurt me, to see that she's not smiling right now like I would want her too. I just dropped the picture and I sat on the ground and I just looked around and that's when I saw one small thing I wished to never see again....

It was a blade.

I stared at it for a couple of seconds and then I picked it up. I stared at it again but I was thinking about all the times I've used one of these, especially one day that's unforgettable. I look at my right forearm and I could see the scar I had there.

I moved my sleeve up and I just see the whole scar I had there. I wasn't thinking right, I was still over thinking and I felt stressed.

"I'm sorry Olivia"

I said and with out thinking I just placed the blade on that same scar and I just felt weak and I suddenly just stop half way and I thought to myself, what I was doing and I just threw the blade on the trash can and I felt even more weak, my eyes felt heavy but I didn't want to close them.

I felt my eyes closing little by little until I heard footsteps. And I see Johnson....

(Now back to reality haha)

Olivia's POV -

I was on the couch with a blanket laying down, tired, sleepy. But I couldn't take a nap right now.

I was just thinking about Jack....hoping he's ok after what I saw...

I felt so lonely right now, I felt like No one likes me, I'm just a loner, I felt my eyes water then I heard the door knock.

I walk up to the door and I open it to see Johnson.

"Hi Jack"

I say opening the door even more so he can come in but then I just walk away back to the couch and I was looking down the whole time. I heard the door close and I look up and Johnson was walking towards me then I see Jack there standing beside the door looking at me and I stood up

"I brought him over Alright, you two need to talk, no arguing, you listen to him and he'll listen to you ok. Imma leave, and if there's anything I'm next door you know that ok."

He whispered to my ear while hugging me then he pulled away and looked at me

"You two will be fine alright, I believe in you two"

He said with a small smile and I nodded trying to smile and he walked away and he placed his hand on Jacks shoulder and whispered something to him and I see him nod and I looked down to the floor then I heard the door close and I look up and I look at Jack and we stood far apart from each other.

I was waiting for him to say something or come to me, I looked into his eyes and I just saw the guilt, you could tell all over his face...I was then losing hope that he won't talk to me or come to me and hug me...

I felt my eyes water and I just dropped the blanket and I went over to him and I hugged him tight and he hugged me back, hugging me tight as well and I missed his hug, I pulled away and tears were already down to my cheeks

"Jack I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you, I should've just listened to you, this wouldn't of happened if I just listened-"

"Hey, it's alright...this is my fault. I wasn't thinking what I was doing.."

He cut me off and he cleared his throat.

"Look Olivia, other than this.."

He said pointing toward his forearm that's all bandaged up

"I just gotta say, I am sorry for what happened earlier, I didn't know she was coming, I don't know how she found my address, I don't know why she called my baby or babe whatever, and I don't know why she kissed me!"

He said pacing around and he got louder as he listed all the reasons why, on what happened, with his hands through his hair.

I stopped him and I turn him to face him, and he was taking big breaths in and out. He looked at me in my eyes and I stared at his and I looked down to see his lips, pink and plumped. Then I just looked back to his eyes but I blink a few times trying not to get distracted

"It's ok, don't let your temper take over your body"

"But I don't want you to be mad at me, I want you to be happy, I want to see a smile on your face, I don't want to see any tears on your face. I know you'll ask more about what happened and I could tell you, ok"

He said placing his hands on my shoulders

"First off, I didn't know she was there, 2 I fucking hate her, 3 I did not go in for the kiss, she yanked me towards her with my arm making it seem like I went in, 4 Can we forget about this and live our lives?"

He said pulling me a bit closer and I looked up at him, I looked at his eyes and to his lips, a couple times. Then I put my hand through his hair and he closed his eyes and leaned his head towards where my hand is at like if he was a bear.

A smile came from his face and I smiled as well and he opened his eyes

"We can go back and forget about this"

I said hugging him and he hugged me back and the biggest smile appeared on his face and I smiled too.

"I want to show you something"

He said with a smirk and he got my hand and we left my house to his.
—————————