<<Chapter One>>

It's been three years since your children were born.

You hadn't aged a bit, but then again. You were only seventeen when that demonic clown had stolen you from your family.

Oh well. You had learned to live with Pennywise. He was so sweet and kind to you and your children, Lindsey and Max.

You two were cuddling right now, talking quietly and giggling. Pennywise was spooning you, his head rested near the back of your neck.

"Check it out, I sound like a chipmunk!" a voice yelled from down one of the tunnels. Max. Your children were only three years old, but were already speaking like grown ups.

Max's statement was followed by heaps of laughter and giggling. Even Pennywise couldn't hold in a chuckle. Well, he was just an overgrown kid to you.

"Don't encourage them." you mumbled and crossed your arms. "Aww, come on sweet cake! They're just kids." he responded and giggled again. "Why would you give them balloons anyway?" you growled and sighed quietly.

Pennywise just rolled his eyes and started to place kisses up and down the back of your neck. You immediately snapped out of your grumpiness and whined in content.

"That's what I thought~" Pennywise teased and hugged you tightly. "Penny, don't do that! The kids are just around the corner!" you said hurriedly, blushing like mad. "Aww, (Y/N)! You're just too serious!" he purred and stroked your stomach.

Over the past three years he had learned that your stomach and neck were very sensitive. He would always tease you by tickling you and giving you kisses in those particular spots.

You squeaked in surprise as he pushed you away a bit and turned you around so you were facing him. His bright blue eyes twinkled with mischief as he grabbed your shoulders and pulled you close to his face.

The clown swiftly pressed his soft lips against yours, his arms wrapped around your shoulders. You hadn't expected this, but went with it and kissed him back. He slipped his tongue into your mouth, exploring and teasing you now.

And that's how your life has been for the past three years. Blissful and affectionate.