Unchained

Blue's POV

It was pick dark in the room, the silence of the house rolling over my skin in annoyance. There was no sound, except the even breathing of Ira. 

Her back was turned to me, as she cuddled into her pillow, completely asleep. 

I just stared at the side of her face, minute after minute, trying to pull the up the desire to put a pillow over her face and smoother her. 

But, I couldn't. 

Some small chain from her was holding me back, it would be there until I finally remember what I needed. 

Till the fog that she had settled over my mind, finally snapped. 

The more I sat here, the more I itched. 

I felt ... cold, and like there should have been snoring and muttering. 

Because She snored and mumbled all throughout her sleep. 

I could see it in my mind, watch her clinging to my back, demanding to be the big spoon while she snored and mumbled in my ear. 

And for some reason, I couldn't seem to sleep without her there, hugging me tightly, her caramel legs intertwined with mine, as her face was crammed into the side of my neck. 

It's so strange to miss something so much. 

But the need to have her there with me, was unimaginable. 

I rolled over onto my side, away from Ira, and her sickening presence. There was no way in hell I was falling asleep tonight. 

Might as well play some candy crush. 

She hated it when I played candy crush, my lips tilted slightly as I watched her in my mind, frown down at my phone in annoyance. 

I quickly opened the side drawer on my side of the bed, and watched with interest as a small little black box fell from the underside of the drawer, rolling to the ground. 

I slowly sat up. 

What the fuck is that? 

I reached down, my hands wrapping around the large black box. 

It was like a crank in the neck, my mind shifting through my own memories that were slowly being revealed to me. 

I was laying back on a bed, when all of sudden my eyes popped open. There straddling me, she sat looking down at me with as much determination as she could muster. 

She looked like an angel of vengeance as her curly hair hung all around her face. The curls glinting as the sun from the window suddenly flashed over her. 

Even with her lip slightly spit, and her face slightly bruised, she looked every bit of the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. 

Her hands yanked harshly as she pulled a charger around my neck and pulled. 

She, was trying to suffocate me, strangle me. 

The way her teeth grit together as she pursed her lips, her weak muscles seeping as much strength and determination that she had into trying to kill me. 

My hand ripped the cord, leaving her eyes to widen in shock and fear. She snatched a pillow before slamming it down into my face and trying to jump off my body. 

My hand easily grabbed her foot just as she jumped mid-air sending her flying face first into the ground. 

She couldn't see me, because her face was currently kissing my hard wood floors, but I was smiling.