Is it a trend to call wizard schools stupid names?

DISCLAIMER: THESE CHARACTERS AND PLACES ARE OWNED BY RICK 'TROLL' RIORDAN AND JK ROWLING!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs Weasley had gotten the rest of my things by the time I found them again. She smiled, but looked curiously at me.

"May I ask why you don't have some of these things?" She looked at the list carefully. "I mean, wizards usually get their cauldrons in their first year." 

"Well, I didn't want to bring everything from America, so I decided to buy everything here." I say carefully, remembering the conversation they had had at dinner."

FLASHBACK

It was pretty uncomfortable, sitting at the table with everyone giving you hostile or curious glances. The only wizard at the table who was not watching me intently, was no other than Albus Dumbledore. 

I had decided to think carefully before talking, after the 'incident', where I let out one of my fears. I also had to be careful about what I let spill about my age. Occasionally, I started randomly talking about something that happened in the 1930's, only to be given strange looks. 

I put a sausage and a potato on my plate, got an empty goblet, pulled some greek fire from my pocket, poured a tiny bit into the goblet, and cut a large amount of the sausage, and sacrificed it.

"Hades, Zeus, and Poseidon, for not killing me. Thanks, Lady Hecate, for letting me into your pet world. Thanks, other gods, for also not killing me." I muttered underneath my breath.

Somehow, The others, who had been staring at me so intently, were now engrossed in talk, and enjoying their meal. They did not question the fact that I had taken a majority of my sausage under the table. What in Hades? But then my eyes settled onto Albus, who gave me a little wink. Ok.

Then, The man named Sirius Black put down his cutlery and looked at me. "So- Nico... Sorry to pry, but why are you here?"

I was about to think of an answer, but Albus stepped in before I could say anything. 

"Nico is a transfer from America; and he needed some wizards to stay with, so that they could show him where the magical doorways in England are and such."

Moody now glared in pure hostility at me. 

"Why here?" He seemed to be addressing me rather than Dumbledore.

"Because," Albus cut me of once again, and looked and Moody with a calm expression, "There are few wizards I can trust fully these days, also, it is easier for me to come here than other places."

That seemed to satisfy them.

Hermione then looked curiously at me. "So, what school are you from?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but for the third time, Dumbledore cut me off. I was starting to get very annoyed.

"Ilvermorny." He said, and Hermione nodded.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Fair enough, dear." Mrs Weasley replied.