Finn° Mileven

Summary; You are on show with your Co-star Finn Wolfhard, you guys are best friends and you happen to be friends with his cast members from ST and IT. During an interview for your new movie  'Free' the host brings up the ship Mileven. Your feelings take over.

Y/N POV

I could feel the sweat form onto the palm of my hands, nervously I wiped it along my skirt and re-positioned myself on the chair.

I gulped and faced to turn the interviewer who was asking me and Finn questions about our new movie. Her smile had shown and she stared directly at me.

"How is it working with Finn? Is he a jokester or what? Tell us?!" She asked with raised brows and a huge grin.

I smiled lightly and turned to my right to glance at that cute freckled face.

"It was fun, honestly, there's not a day where he doesn't make me smile or giggle, and he's definitely a jokester... well tries to be at least." I explained just thinking about those days on set where he made me feel... weightless.

The interviewer then turned to face Finn. I was expecting her to ask the question about how it was like to work with me... nope, it was about Mileven.

"So, season 3 of ST is coming up! Are you excited for more Mileven?!" She asked confidently, I clenched my jaw and began to fiddle while Finn explained his answer.

I looked down and exhaled a small breath of air. I was so done hearing about Mileven and Fillie... yeah I was jealous, I fell for Finn.

"Mileven is a great couple, I enjoy working with Millie and I know Mileven makes the fans happy, cause it makes me happy too knowing my character is re-united with his love." Finn explained.

I loved Millie and all, but I did get jealous. People wouldn't ship Me and Finn together, it was always Fillie.

I zoned out and finally re-collected my thoughts and feelings when a question was brought to me.

"Y/N, What's your favourite ship?" She asked me, I smacked my lips together and thought about my other show... I had a character that was dating her child hood best friend.

"(Ship name) is my fav." I replied, I felt as Finns eyes were scanning me from the side.

Oops.

- idk why I made this. No hate towards Mileven! ❤️