Oh Wait Actually?

So I got bored and started watching some vlogs that are like, legit years old and I have some material J want to do so... Yeah Lachlan first, then maybe Poofless if I am really bored tomorrow.

Also was legit bout to go on a massive rant but I'll save that for another time, who really wants to hear me rant about random shit haha.

Vincent's POV

Lachlan: "Remember, no one actually thinks I'm gay, OK that's a lie one person knows but uh, can we give it a chance first?"

Vincent: "Lachlan look at me, I'm a nerd that plays video games all day and studies. Trust me, I'm not exactly a noticeable stereotype."

Lachlan: "Just uh, yeah sorry."

Vincent: "Hey relax. It's fine OK? I'm sure they won't mind."

As we knocked on Mitch's hotel room here in Montréal, I couldn't help but feel a little funny inside, seeing his hands just reach out to knock, I quickly hugged him from behind, great full our bags were back in our own room. I felt him turn around and kiss my cheek before his blue eyes left my line of sight and focused on the door ahead of us.

Mitch: "Hey guys come on in."

Lachlan: "I hope you don't mind but I kind of haven't not had Vincent holding the camera for a few years now, it would be awkward not having him around."

Mitch: "Did you pay for his ticket and stuff."

Vincent: "He did."

Mitch: "Then it's fine by me. Come on Jerome's just on the toilet and I THINK Vik's on his way."

Vik: "I'm here, hi Vincent."

Vincent: "Hey Vik nice to finally meet you."

As the three of us walked in the door, I noticed a suitcase sitting on the table and Mitch's friend holding a camera in his hand, making sure it was all checked out. I tried to quickly look at Lachlan but he was already talking to Jerome and having a laugh, god he's beautiful. His blonde hair, his style of clothing. It suits him way too much, and his jeans make his ass look so fucking...

Vik: "Trying to figure out a good shot to get Lachlan?"

Vincent: "A little bit yeah, I didn't bring a camera with me as Lachlan didn't think we would need one but here I am, guess I'm just running off of instinct."

Vik: "You get like that though, I know the feeling trust me. Why don't you sit opposite us then, and if you find any good moments or have any intuitive ideas just call them out and I'll let you borrow my camera."

Vincent: "You don't have to do that it's fine, night to relax and participate in banter."

Vik: "Sounds good man."

I took Vik's advice and took the seat in front of them all while they all took a seat on the chairs provided, granted I was only sitting on a small ottoman but still. It was comfy.

I joined conversation only if necessary, honestly I was terrified, I'd played with Vik a couple of times before but these other people are completely new to me. I may be an outgoing and social person normally, but when around new people, I like to try and test the waters first. See what their type of humor is. And so far, it's literally anything that comes to mind.

Mitch: "Alright are you guys ready I have a video planned."

Lachlan: "OK sounds good,Fuck Vince we didn't bring a camera."

Vincent: "Vik said if we need it we can just borrow his and grab the footage later."

Lachlan: "Life saver Vik."