7

So my name is Dot, hm. I guess I can live with that.

I jumped off of Steve's shoulder and onto the table, I turned to face Steve and meowed.

A small look of realization came across Steve's face, "I forgot to feed you," Steve said as he moved to the fridge.

"You keep cat food in the fridge?" Clint asked, sounding disgusted.

Steve took out a package of lunch meat and put a few slices on a plate before sprinkling the powder he'd gotten on it.

I purred as he put the plate in front of me.

"You're spoiling that cat," Clint told him.

Steve shrugged, "She won't eat cat food," Steve picked me up when I finished.

"You should try to get her used to other people," Nat told Steve.

I purred and rubbed on Steve's chest.

I heard one of them start to walk ovre to us, I moved my head to stare at the two.

Nat slowly extended a hand towards me, I recoiled back into Steve's chest and growled.

Steve put a hand on my back and I relaxed, as she scratched my shoulder lightly before moving up to my neck.

"She's softer then she looks,"  Nat said, her eyes not leaving my face.

Clint walked over and reached to touch me as well, I curled into Steve's chest with a mew.

Clint and Nat were both petting me.

I slowly relaxed and allowed myself to purr. I opened my eyes when the petting stopped.

Steve put me on the couch and left with the two.

I growled and ran over to the door as it closed.

I yowled loudly in complaint as their steps faded down the hall.