Chapter 17

~♡~

|"I should take a risk before I loose my chance"|

~♡~

There is such sadness in leaving a place of strong love, a place where fond memories grew as fast as the clover in the grass. The castle lies ahead, its royal blue paint glistening in the first golden rays of the day.

You were in your limo, with your parents. After bidding goodbyes to the Jeon royal family, everything started to somehow feel wrong. It was as if you should stay few more days. But the day of your leaving came faster than god on a skateboard.

Jungkook didn't speak. He smiled and gave you a small pat on your shoulders. That was new, but you knew he was happy deep down. He was happy that you were leaving. But something kept disturbing your mind. A thought.

Someone must be by his side at this time. He broke up with his girl friend, whom he still loved. You wanted to be that someone, yet it was too late.

Jungmi was already crying, shouting that you should never leave. If only she knew what you've been enduring, she would be happy for you. Yet, the princess was too young to understand. She was young to understand what love even means.

Even you weren't sure what love is.

Your friends knew you were leaving Busan, but they didn't show any kind of sadness. They knew you'll be seeing each other soon. Jasmine was relieved bit Eunhee said that she was heartbroken, just because she wanted to see you and Jungkook together.

When you finally arrived at your parents castle in Seoul, you suddenly realised how much you missed this place. Your heart, which used to sulk over leaving Jungkook, was finally calm. Even though you wanted to stay at Jungkook's, you made up your mind that leaving seoul again would be completely useless. It was the place you grew up after all.

Soon the winter holidays came to an end, passing the new year as well. Your mind was set into new goals that you would work hard for. Mostly about studies.

It snowed heavily as usual in winter as it was not over yet. You were not in a good mood to wake up earlier than you usually do in Busan for school. It was far away from your castle, but it could get shorter if you fly in a private jet just like other students. But because of your parents concerns, they preferred you to take a limo or a car, which took 2 hours.

Besides, there was only one royal academy in Korea, and that was in Busan.

As you stepped out of the limo, after thanking Hyungjin, your new driver, a wave of cold wind hit your face. You shivered under your red scarf, seeking for warmth.