Chapter 4

Chapter 4

-Kindly put your playlist here-

Emily's POV

I woke up by the ringtone of my alarm. Honestly I want to change this damn ringtone cuz it is so bad it reminds me of the mornings that I used to have back in san francisco. The bad mornings. This just reminds me of that place. I remember I tried to change this but when I changed this I didn't woke up. Weird. Right? Nevermind.

Oh damn. Why am I thinking about the damn alarm ringtone when I should be getting ready for my first day of work. I rolled out of the bed and went to washroom and did my morning routine.

I picked up my suitcase and opened it to check what I have got here but I knew very well what I had in there. God. I really neeed to buy some clothes. I really need to. But thery are of money. A stupid voice in my brain mocked. Yeah. Right. I don't have money. And I am doing this job for the money so I better go there. After standing infront of my suitcase for ten minutes, I finally agreed on wearing black high wasted skinny jeans and a white blouse. I don't really know if it is proffesional enough but who gives a fuck? Right?

After putting my hair in a high messy bun and doing my makeup which consisted of foundation, concealer, mascara, eyeliner, blush and a nude lipstick

After putting my hair in a high messy bun and doing my makeup which consisted of foundation, concealer, mascara, eyeliner, blush and a nude lipstick. You know, the usual. I picked up my hand bag from the dressing table and left the hotel.

I saw a cab in front of the hotel and immediately took it before someone else does. I sat in the cab and started thinking about how most of my money was spent on the cab since I came here. I think I should buy myself a car and should be a driver. I would make so much money if there are more girls like me in this city. But how will you buy yourself a car when you don't even have enough money to buy toothpick. A voice in my brain mocked again. What the fuck is up with you, can't you shut up for a second. And then that voice started laughing evily at me.

I sighed. How cruel can this world be anyomre? This world only runs with money which I don't bloody have. Why am I so unlucky. Yeah. Unlucky. This is the word for me. Why can not I be the daughter of the president of america? Oh. No. President is trump. I am better off like this. Well , not better. But,.. moving on. why cannot I be the daughter of ronaldo? Ah. Noo, I like ronaldo. I would never want him as a father. Ahh. Why cannot I be the daughter of kriss jenner? Ew. No. Kardshians are talentless which I am not. Well, maybe I am but still. I just like kendall from them. As I was still in the thoughts of me being the daughter of someone famous and rich, the car came to a stop and I knew that I have reached the building, damn. I am nervous. No. Nervous would be the understatement of the damn world.

I gave driver some of the little money I had, which I swear I did'nt want want to but had to.

After talking shit with the guard about how I am new and you know that typical security shit. I finally entered in the building and started admiring the beautiful inside like I was doing yesterday. Hm. This building is so pretty. Damn. That rich bastard. What was his name again? Daniel? Yeah. Daniel. Daniel clifford. Damn. I have to say he is handsome. Handsome guys are my weakness. I mean handsome guys are everyone's weakness? Am I right or am I right? Yeah.