Ch.7 Pregnant?

Yunhae POV:
Three weeks had already passed since that incident at the Hospital. Me and Namjoon didn't really speak much. Mostly it was awkward between us. Taehyung changed school and Yuna... well... Namjoon and Yuna made it up soo that means that they are together again. I still remember when it was my first time with Namjoon. Yuna Transfered to our School to be closer to Namjoon. He spended most of the Time with Yuna and I was by myself. I am not gonna Lie. It hurted but I am happy for him. I broke the Contact with him because I was by myself anyways. We would see each other just in class but we would never talk. To be honest, i would never talk to him when I see him. He always comes to me to talk but I avoid him. It's better. Three Days past and it's still the same. Guess time can't change anything.

[Thursday after school]
I walked out of school. I saw Namjoon and Yuna making out. My Heart was aching when I saw that. I walked faster. Walking became to jogging and jogging became to running. I ran like there was no tomorrow. I finally stopped running and started walking again. I suddenly felt dizzy. My Head and stomach hurted. I walked like a drunken woman. Before I fell onto the floor someone catched me. I was looking up at the person but my Vision was blurry. Soon everything got black.
When I woke up, I was staring at the white ceiling. I knew right away that I was in the hospital. Beside me there was he.. Taehyung. What is he doing here?

Taehyung: You're finally awake.
He smiled to me. Wtf?
Yunhae: What are you doing here?
I asked rudely.
Taehyung: No need to be rude. I was the one who catched you earlier.
Yunhae: W-What?
Taehyung: Yunhae... I know the things that I did to you were really bad. I can't even forgive myself what I did to you..the things that I said to you. I want to start fresh. I want to be your friend. I know that Namjoon got back with Yuna. I can't even believe that I was with that whore. I want to tell you that I am truly sorry for the things I did to you. I really want us to be friends.
My Heart ached. I cried. He came up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. I really needed a hug right now. He really changed.
Taehyung: Would you forgive me.. p-please?
He stuttered.
Yunhae: T-Taehyung, Y-You really changed didn't you? I will forgive you.
Taehyung: W-Wait really? Oh my god! Thank you Yunhae.
I just gave him a weak smile.
Taehyung: Wait here! I will go get the Doctor.
I nodded. He was really happy. After like Three minutes he came back with the doctor.

Doctor: Kim Yunhae.. Congratulations you are 4 weeks Pregnant.
Yunhae: W-What!
Taehyung just smiled. What the heck is wrong?
Yunhae: That can't be!
Doctor: Well, the results are saying something else. I will leave you two alone now.
She left.
Taehyung came up to me and sat down.
Taehyung: I know the Kid is from Namjoon.
Yunhae: Y-You aren't mad?
Taehyung: Why should I? I am happy for you but... what will you do? Namjoon is with Yuna.
Yunhae: I don't know Taehyung, But for sure I will keep the baby.
Taehyung: Yunhae... I will support you as a friend. You have my number. Call me or text me and I will come over when you need Help. I wanted to tell you also I am coming back to school. So that means you don't need to go through it alone. I will be there for you. Okay?

I nodded. I am Happy a little bit happy to be Honest, but also a little bit sad.. being pregnant while High School, The Father has already a Girlfriend, I need to deal with that too. Everything is too much but I am glad that Taehyung is here to help me.

Taehyung: The Doctor said you can leave in an Hour. I will walk you home though. I am not letting you go home alone. After all it's dark outside.

Yunhae POV:
An hour passed and I told Taehyung to wait in the room while I get dressed in the bathroom. I came out, took my stuff and we both headed outside. We arrived at my house, said our goodbyes and he left. I just went inside, ate something and went to sleep. I was tired and my Head still hurted.

—————————————————
A/N: So..She found out that she is pregnant. Taehyung changed but how will Namjoon react??