Jungkook

Requested by onlygeniusmin
_____________________________

It was just like any other day: mom is getting drunk all the time, dad leaves (probably cheating on mom), and my sister bullies me every time she gets. I'm tired of living the same day all over again. 

That morning, I was sitting on the kitchen table, head resting on the palm of my hand as I pushed my fork around the food. My parents were arguing about bills, not caring about who heard them. My sister was disgustingly chewing gum while grazing through a fashion magazine.

Not being able to hear anymore of their yelling, I pushed back my chair and grabbed my backpack, heading for the door. Since they didn't really care about our education, they pulled us out from school because they thought they would have to deal with less. Fortunately for me, I loved learning. I have a few books in my bag that helps me study new things like math, English, history, etc. I even have a small notebook where I write notes. It's quite helpful.

"Hey (y/n), how's it going?"

My friend Jungkook caught up to me and walked by my side. His shaggy hair covered his eyes, causing him to flip it all the time.

"Heading over to the hills", I said.

"Ooooh. Our favorite place", he laughed, putting his arm over me.

"It's the only place I have", I said.

"Stop being emo and turn that frown upside down", he mumbled, squeezing my cheeks together with one hand.

I pushed his hand away and continued walking. Lately he's been a jerk towards me. It's my fault for not saying anything though.

"Come on (y/n), let's go somewhere fun. We're always hangin out at the same boring old spot", he said.

"Then don't go! No one is forcing you to hang out with me. Just leave me alone and go do whatever you think is fun", I yelled at him, causing him to jump in surprise.

I turned away and continued walking....actually more like running. I wanted to be alone, having no one to judge me. As I set my things down on the grass, I sat down and took out my books. When I opened my notebook, I noticed there were scribbles all over my notes. Page by page there were scribbles and little marks, some pages torn out. 

"That...bitch", I said, breath uneven as tears rolled down my face.

All I wanted was an education. To have a future. But living with them, I don't have a future. I threw the notebook away and sat in silence, tears flooding my eyes and staining my clothes.

~~~~

Hours go by and I was still in the same spot. I didn't anything. I was numb. I kept thinking about how I have to go back to that house and face those people again. I hate it. I hate them. I hate myself.

I decided enough is enough.

I grabbed my phone and called the one person who actually cares about me.

"Hello? (Y/n)?"

"Jungkook..", my voice cracked.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't take it anymore Jungkook", I whispered, trying to keep calm.

"What are you talking about?"

"I hate living in that place. I don't wanna live there anymore..", I cried silently.

"(Y/n)..you're making me worried. What are you saying? Where are you?? Are you still at our spot? Don't move Okay. I'm on my way."

My hand grilled the phone tightly as I cried, letting it go and dropping onto the floor. I brought my knees up to my chest and buried my face into, crying silently. It felt like hours but only took Jungkook five minutes to get there. After seeing me crying on the floor, he ran towards me and kneeled down.

"(Y/n), are you okay?? Are you hurt?? What's going on?", he asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"Jungkook, please take me with you.  I hate my parents, I hate my sister, I hate that house. Please.. I wanna go away", I cried into his arms.

Realizing how much pain I was in, Jungkook felt terrible for the way he treated me earlier. He rubbed circles on my back and whispered sweet things in my ear, calming me down.

"Let's run away. We won't have to worry about our parents or anyone for that matter. We'll be on our own. Together", he said, placing his hands on my shoulders to get a better look at me.

I always thought about running away but was too afraid to actually do it. Now that Jungkook wants to run away too is only giving me courage.

We went back to our own houses and gathered our things in backpacks. I packed a few food in a bag and some money from my dad's wallet. I sneaked out through my bedroom window and glanced at the books that were on my bed, thinking about all the things I learned from them.

I met Jungkook at our usual spot and were our way to anywhere. I felt more calm and safe as we got further from the house. It was almost dark out so we check into a motel to rest.

I couldn't sleep so I sat on the bed and stared out the window. Jungkook was sitting on the floor, admiring my features placed a smile on his face. He sat down behind me and placed a small kiss on my shoulder, causing me to look back at him in shock. He glanced down at my lips before looking back into my eyes.

"Do you trust me?", he asked.

Without hesitation, I nodded and smiled at him as his hand went behind my neck. He kept a safe distance from me before leaning forward and kissed me. His hands were on my waist, pulling up onto his lap so my legs would be on each side. He let his tongue slip between my my lips, making contact with mine. I pulled away due to the lack of oxygen I was getting.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I didn't know you were in a bad mood. I want to make you happy..tonight..and forever", he whispered.

I pushed him down onto the bed and continued kissing him. We stayed at that position for a minute before he turned over so he could be on top.

He made me feel better that night. We traveled everywhere and ended up staying at a few places. We took a lot of pictures and really enjoyed being together. We disappeared from everyone we knew and lived our own lives together, happy as we could be.
______________________________

Not sure if this is good. I'm still feeling a little ehh about my writing. Hopefully you like it though👍🏻