Chapter 18: Weaknesses

Samuel's P.O.V

Two weeks have passed since our incident. I was glad we made it out safely. I realized I made a big mistake bringing Sonia with me. I put her and our children in danger. To avoid anything like that happening, I knew I had to distance myself from her... that bastard was right on one thing, Sonia is my weakness and to be able to finish this mission I can't be taken back by my weakness. It will be very hard but it was the only way to finish this once and for all.

Sonia's P.O.V

Samuel's been acting really weird for weeks, I wonder whats going on in that mind of his. He seems a bit off. He was perfectly fine before. I shake the thought out of my head for now and continued changing Luna into a new set of clothes due to her puking all over her previous set of clothes. I told Sam so many time not to move her around after she drinks milk, but he does anyway. After I was done dressing her in her cute outfit, I picked her up from my bed and held her in my arms.

 After I was done dressing her in her cute outfit, I picked her up from my bed and held her in my arms

"Hi, baby girl." I softly say kissing her little nose. I can't believe how much they've changed in a week.

"Here I'll take her downstairs." I hear Sam from behind me.

"Okay." I nod and he gets her from my arms and walks away with Luna.

I knew something was wrong, I felt like his attitude towards me has changed. He tone was harsher and his expressions were emotionless. Maybe I'm over exaggerating but, I know my husband and he's never been this way, especially with me. Maybe he's overwhelmed, with the babies and everything. It just doesn't make any sense. I shut my thoughts off and walked towards my closet to pick out something to wear.

I've been in my pyjamas all week. I picked out one of Sam's navy blue sweaters and black ripped jeans. I wore my white converse and left my long black hair down for once. The weather was finally warm enough to go out. Decided to take the twins to the mall.

I need a little space from the mansion, I've been inside for almost two weeks

I need a little space from the mansion, I've been inside for almost two weeks. Can't hide any longer. I walked downstairs to find the Sam playing around with Luna and Elijah on the couch. I walk over to them.