9

I heard an exaggerated groan when the cover was lifted, it was the guy from the car when Steve had taken me.

I meowed and tucked my paws beneath me, I guessed that this man was Tony.

I felt the cage being picked up again after the cover was dropped once more.

When the cover came off, there was a large, very fancy looking living room.

The door made a horrible squeaking noise as it was opened.

Tony made a displeased noise, "Yeah, I am so fixing that later," he muttered as he opened the door.

I stepped out and sat, turning to face Tony.

I looked around the room and noticed two doorways and two sets of metal double doors. One of the metal doors had a button, therefore it was an elevator.

I got up and trotted to the elevator, sitting in front of it and started to stare up at the door.
.
.
.
POV SWITCH: TONY
.
.
.
Steve's cat is definitely weird one. I went back to the lab after she started to stare at the elevator.

When I came back up almost six hours later, she still hadn't moved, "J, has she moved? Like at all?"

The cat's ear twitched, but she didn't move.

"No sir, I believe she is waiting on Captain Rogers," there was a mound of cat stuff a few feet from the elevator.

I walked over to it, there were a few cat beds, a litter box, litter, food and water bowls, and a bunch of cat toys.

I picked up a laser pointer, pressing the button and put the dot on the elevator door.

The cat's ears flattened as I slowly moved the dot onto the floor, her head moved to stare at the dot.