Chapter 8

A/N Sorry for the extremely late chapter - busy atm. Hopefully, you guys enjoy it. Also, I understand some of you "IT" fanatics are annoyed with how I call IT a demon and such. I am not going by my own opinions of IT. I know IT's an extra-terrestrial, but I'm not writing the story from my point of view. I'm doing it from everyone else's. I do not know what you call IT in real life, but during the story, it will be however your character decides. Also, I understand you will be annoyed at where this chapter takes you. Saying the area of where you will be isn't where it is in the movie or what it look's like. THIS ISN'T THE MOVIE. THIS STORY ISN'T IN DERRY. Enjoy <3

Also, if anyone has discord and would like to get to know me I encourage you to join this server made by myself - Update - Please join my new and perm/ discord - https://discord.gg/dvjjh98 

Enjoy reading!

(Y/n) pov.

Dammed clown. Thinking he had control over you. Oh wait, he did. Literally, you knew he could rip you apart if you disobeyed or something. Only time will tell until you do fuck up and piss the monster off. After all, from what you've gathered, he's a bipolar fuck face with extreme makeup on. "Drama Queen," you rolled your eyes when the clown turned around. Glaring to god knows where. But you were sure he heard you when his head slowly turned to the left.

"Make..uP?" again, he popped the last letter of the sentence - "p." Confusion was easing off his albino skin, well from what you could see it was albino. Unless the monster decided it was fun to jump into either a pool of white paint or flour. If makeup wasn't a thing, you'd presume it would be flour. On closer inspection, you could see his 'white' skin on his forehead cracking. Something that would happen if you had flour on your face that was once wet, now dry. Like mud. You shook your head. What the fuck were you thinking about? This wasn't the time to be thinking of his makeup or flour. You were literally about to lure a poor child into their death.

Oh, and he could read minds. Not like you haven't figured that out anyways. But Pennywise thought it was nice to remind you of that. Maybe to keep you in check with your thoughts? Who knows, he had his ways. Your eyes narrowed as you folded your arms across your chest. Sassy mode activated. "Yes, Makeup," you spat, watching how his 'brows' rose at your sudden outburst.

What's the worst he could do? Slowly decapitate your body before he ate you alive, before leaving you to die? Yeah, that sounds about right. You gave a small smirk at your thoughts - sooner or later the clown was going to try to kill you. Might as well be now. Living in the sewers weren't the best.

"You aren't living in the sewers," his almost shocked voice rang out. Immediately ignoring, or forgetting, your spit to him. He seemed almost hurt by your thoughts. "You live in house," he raised a hand. Making your own brow rise in confusion. Your house, or some kids house that he killed, or an abandoned house?

"This isn't a house," your cocky reply hoisted venom. "This is a sewer," You continue," with horrible sewerage water..." You kicked the water with disgust. Proving your point as the liquid splashed along both of your legs. "...it's dark," you pointed around," and quite frankly it stinks."

He smiled at you, but it wasn't genuine. A teasing smile was forming as he took a step forward. "No, you will live in house with me," You almost scoffed at that. Live in a house with him? Being the sewers was bad enough! Next, he will make you share a bed with him - gross. You shivered at that, cause you knew it was possible. Especially with someone as nutty as him.

"I'm not living in a house with anyone!" You snapped aloud, holding your hands up for extra 'drama.' Pennywise didn't care, simply just took a step forward and swept you up in his hands. Making you squeal and thrash around as he hoisted you over his shoulder. The uncomfortable fabric of his clothing rubbing against your skin. Rough, wet tassels against your own battered and bruised skin. It hurt, bad. Not only that but his hands were gripping your waist as he walked down the drains. Passing multiple drain-entries. "Let me go!" You demanded, thumping your fists against his back. Nope, he didn't budge. As usual. What did you expect? For him to fall down in pain and cry? If only he could fall down and cry in pain. More for the fact it would give you a chance to escape.