How?

You sent Jensen the quick text like he wanted you to before you went into the house. Moving into the house, Ryan closed the door behind the two of you and he set the box down on the kitchen Island next to where you had set the flowers.

Ryan moved back to the front door to take his jacket off and set the keys in the key holder near the door. You sniffled the flowers, loving that they were your favorite kind. "Who ever sent these I am in love with! These are my favorite flowers!" You smile as Ryan re enters the kitchen. "Well, wait a moment. What if they are from some crazed fan who knows everything about you?" Ryan shrugged towards you. "Pff, still love em."

You smile widly at Ryan and move onto the package. You spin your body and grab a knife that was in the drawer behind you. Finding one that would work, you close the drawer with a tap of your hip and move back to the box. Slicing where the tape lay, you pop the box over and come face to face with a small note card. Setting the knife down, you grab the card and slowly open it.

Welcome back to Vancouver. I missed you.

"You know what? I bet Tish sent this! She said the exact same thing to me earlier this morning. She's the sweetest!" You set the card down and Ryan picks it up and you dig deeper into the box that had a bit of crumpled up tissue paper on top. Removing all of the paper, loose pictures begin to come into view. "What the?" You question looking up at Ryan then back to inside the box. "What?" Ryan asks, worry lacing his words. You reach your arm in and pull out a few pictures. They were of you. All of them were. You quickly grabbed the box and rushed up to your room. Ryan was right on your heels, wanting to know why your demenor had changed. Reaching your room, you dump the box on your California King bed and let the cotten comfortorer now become blanketed with pictures of you. Ryan grabbed a few pictures, as did you. Each picture had it's own note on the back. Such as, "I loved your hair here." Or "Remember that day, you looked at me but didn't even realize it." The pictures were of you on set, in your house, out for dinner, even shopping. All of you.

"R-Ryan...this clearly wasn't from Tish. A-A-And if you are thinking of who I am thinking, it can't be true because he's l-locked up. He isn't gonna hurt me anymore. He can't." You don't even realize your breathing become fast and short. "Hey, easy. Relax. Breathe (Y/n). Just breathe. Why don't you start a bath for yourself. Relax, please. I'm going to go downstairs and make a few calls, okay? This isn't David. It's probably some stupid teen fans who are trying to get a reaction out of you." Ryan reasured you as you controlled your breathing. "Y-yeah. You're right. I'll go take that bath now." You look at Ryan, giving him a small reasuring smile. "Yes, go do that. I will talk to you in a bit."

Ryan leaves your room and you move into the bathroom. You reach into the bathtub and trun the hot water knob. As the water begins to heat up and fill the tub, you light a few candles to illuminate the room while you relax. Slipping out of your clothes, you slowly slip into the hot water. It was too hot as you first stepped in, but as you set your body on the tub floor, the heat sothed your worried and over worked body. Resting your head on the tub edge you hear Ryan scream, "DAMMIT! Y-you were supposed to inform me about something as serious as that...." It made you jump and immediately get tense. Soon his voice was just a muffled tone once more until you hear pure silence.

Ryan finsihed his call and took a breather before going up to your room to tell you what he had just found out. Hearing his heavy steps get closer to the bedroom, you got out of the tub and wrapped yourself in your bathrobe. Exiting the bathroom, and removing most of the steam with you, Ryan sat with the heel of his hands rubbing both his eyes. "Ryan? What's up? I heard you yelling." You say sitting beside your bodygaurd on the bed still covered in all of those photos of you. "(Y/n), I-I don't even want to tell you this because I know how you are going to react. So maybe I should call Jensen so I can tell the two of you together." Ryan stated standing up but you grabbed his arm. "Nope. If it involves me, you tell me. Spill, why were you yelling?" Ryan looked into your eyes before shaking his head and moving his direction to the floor. "(Y/n)...." "Ryan, enough. Just tell me." You asked one more time, not knowing how stern you sounded.