Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I don't own TMI or TID, all rights to Cassandra Clare

*Jace's Pov*

There was suddenly a flash of light, and nine people who looked like they were from the 1870's were standing there, looking dazed.

I tried to turn my focus towards them, but I couldn't. Instead, I looked right past them, to James and Tessa, for some reason, I had a feeling they were somehow connected, but I wasn't sure how or why.

Tessa had a look of disbelief crossed on her face, as though she couldn't believe they were here, or alive.

James' face was impassive, I couldn't tell what he was thinking, and I was exceedingly good at telling what one was thinking.

"WHO ARE YOU?!?!" Robert Lightwood, my adopted father bellowed at the top of his lungs.

I would've thought the strange people would've cowered and backed down, or at least look fearful that the Inquistor was yelling, but they looked at him as though they were bored, disinterested or outright ignoring him.

Before anyone from the group of new shadowhunters -it was kind of obvious, I mean, there were runes over all of them-, Tessa gasped out "Will?"

I was stunned.

I've heard the name 'Will' mentioned nurmous times before, though he was always mentioned in past tense. I glanced over to where Magnus was sitting, with Alec leaning against him, Magnus was frozen with shock, no doubt he had never before seen someone come back from the dead.

"Tess! Jem!" One of the boys, who was no doubtibly Will, yelled, "We are finally reuited again! Our quest to be the most famous Shadowhunter/Warlocks ever shall continue! We will fight Demons, Demon Pox, play pranks on Rouge mundanes and kill every god forsaken duck we meet!" He yelled gleefully, so that the whole hall could hear clearly what he was saying.

Suddenly, James broke out into a grin and walked towards the group of shadowhunters.

"Will!" He cried, then embraced his parabatai, for what else could he be, when the Parabatai mark, that had faded, was slowly regenerating it's power and becoming clearer again.

"By the Angle! I thought I'd never see you again! You bloody bastard!" James -or should I say Jem?- exclaimed.

Will just laughed, but stopped when he saw someone walking over to him. Tessa.

"Will" Tessa breathed.

"Tess" He said, smiling at him.

He shook his head.

"I expect to be Best Man at your wedding, as I will be attending, even if I return back to sprit form" He said cockily,

Clary, who hadn't spoken since the Light, leaned in and whispered to me "He sounds like someone I know" she said, looking pointedly at me.

I shook my head.

"I have no idea what your talking about, my dear lady" I whispered back, smiling at her.

She just rolled her eyes.

I looked back at the group of newcomers, some were gazing at the hall in amazement.

"As much as I love random people barging in on concil meetings, who are you?" Jia Penhallow asked, irritably.

Will, looked horrified.

"You don't know who I am?" He asked in amazment, as though we sould know who he is, "Jem, how could you let the Little Nepilim foget about me?" He directed this at Jem.