Part 28 - I'm so scared

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I saw everything when they picked me up to the ambulance and when they give me and oxygen and also when they put me on the white hospital bed in the ER room, i am too scared to close my eyes, I'm scared if I can't open it anymore. My body is so shaky i feel so cold, all i want now is be back into my own bed and curl up with my blanket.

I was seating on the ER hugging both of my feet feeling shaky and alone knowing nobody and feel like a lost person, until Gabriel's figure finally appeared from behind the hospital curtain. He walks in then give me a hug, a warm hug that I really need right now, a big brother's hug.

He asked me if everything okay but I just can't explain, i feel so lucky to survive from the plane crash, the thought of the emergency lights inside the plane and the cold lake still playing in my mind.

Gabriel Never left my side since the first time he steps behind the hospital curtain, He stays by my side. An hour Later the nurse told Gabriel if that's okay for him to take me home, Gabriel's eyes looks into mine before decided to leave me for a second to talk to the doctor.

I look into him who's talking seriously with the doctor and the doctor just nodded then no longer she begins to write on something on the paper then ripped the paper off the journal before giving the piece of it to Gabriel.

"You ready to go home?" He asked me and this time i nodded.

I look into myself who's wearing a hospital gown, my outfit is completely wet because of i jumped myself into the lake,

"Where's your clothes? Is it still wet?" He asked me.

"I think so" a word finally left my mouth.

"I called Anthony to buy you a clothes then we're leaving okay" he said before take his phone out of his pocket and dial Anthony's number.

I continue to lay on the hospital bed until the doctor finally walks in with a cup of pills then give it to Gabriel, she gave me a smile before leaving us.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Nothing" gabriel slowly put the pills inside of his suit.

I'm sure that's something that included my situation right now, maybe gabriel doesn't want me to think too much so he doesn't want to tell me about it.

No longer after that Anthony our head of bodyguard walks in with a paper bag I'm sure it is a clothes for me to wear. both of Gabriel and Anthony walks out of the curtain to let me change, i change into the clothes which is a skinny jeans with a plain shirt and hoodie. Thankfully i feel pretty comfortable and the most important things is the socks that makes my feet stay warm.

I open the curtain and found gabriel turns around to look at me and help me with his arm around my shoulder,

"Hey you should take a wheelchair Lana" he said.

"No I'm sure I'm okay" i said even if i still feel my legs are still shaking .

he helps me walk out of the ER while my sight are looking around hoping to see the Lady that helps me to jumped out of the jet.

"Wait gabe" i said to him which makes Gabriel and Anthony to stop walking.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I want to see the lady" i said.

"Who?"

"The Air crew where is she?" I asked Gabriel which makes him look confused.