Chapter 2

Dedicated Chapter Song: Going To Hell - The Pretty Reckless

Gettin' heavy with the devil, you can hear the wedding bells. Father did you miss me? Don't ask me where I've been. You know I know— Yes, I've been told I redefine a sin. I don't know what's driving me to put this in my head.
Maybe I wish I could die, maybe I am dead!
(Anna/Hysteria)

      “Run! Everybody! Take cover!” screamed various members of both the Military Police and the Garrison

      “Run! Everybody! Take cover!” screamed various members of both the Military Police and the Garrison. Dozens of men with strange ODM gear that was modified with guns were shooting down dozens upon dozens of innocent people. However, those ‘innocent people’ were all only members of the Survival Corps.

Anna was frozen in fear, unable to move at all as she watched her subordinates get shot in the head. Their blood splattered onto her dress. Even with the screams of all of those running away, Anna was cold and emotionless. Levi was moving to find a weapon nearby to fight these men off.

In the faint distant Ruby was screaming Eren's name as her thin arms were restrained behind her back by one of the traitoreous Military Police. Everyone was so busy scrambling for a weapon, or if they already had one, trying to fend for their lives, that they did not notice three members of their party were kidnapped without a trace.

“ANNA!” shouted Jean as a warning that an entire group of men were surrounding her. “I thought I smelled a rat,” spoke a chilling voice. Anna blinked rapidly, suddenly snapping back into reality. She was surrounded. The venue was empty, only carcasses of her subordinates and her friends remained— though her friends were restrained by these disgusting traitors.

It was then that she saw she was standing beside Levi, who held a broken piece of wood as a weapon. “Kenny...” Anna seethed through her teeth. “I see you your need for dramatics hasn't ceased.” she outstretched her arms. “You managed to kill a third of my guest list! Thanks for that, Cunty Mc. Cuntface.”

The older man who wore a fedora and the same anti-human ODM gear as his soldiers laughed at her. “You've grown up on me, Anna.” to which, she smirked. “Oh, fuck off, Kenny. You don't really expect me to stay a child, do you? This ain't Neverland, princess.” his eyes trailed over to her newly wed husband. “Hey, Levi.” he nonchalantly greeted.

“Kenny...” Levi glared daggers at the man.

“You grew up as well,” he observed, pointing a gun at him. Anna wasn't having that. In a split second she tore up her dress, ripping it about halfway down her legs to access her garters. On one leg she came prepared with a sword, in which she unsheathed and kept in her hand. On the other she kept a handgun, in which she passed to Levi.

“I see that part of you hasn't changed, Annalise.” Kenny narrowed his eyes. “You really think you can fight me?” he laughed. “What? You think I can't fight you because I'm a girl?! I'm much stronger than you remember!” she argued. “Stupid girl. You can't fight me because you're in a wedding dress. For the record, I don't think your husband there would be able to fight me in a corset either.”