7. Mumbai - City of dreams

Armaan's POV :-
Though I visited this city many a times but this time the reason is completely different. I moved to Mumbai for my higher studies.

It has been 2 days I have moved to Mumbai with two of my friends Aman and Harsh. It is very difficult to manage here as most of the work I have to do by my own self . I have never done anything as all my work were always done by my mom or sisters ,but now all work I have to do. I am missing them , they always took care of everything and I was always a free bird.

     Today is the first day of my college and I am looking forward to it. We all three got admission in same college which is the top most college of Mumbai. We got ready and went to Andheri station as we have to go to college which is in Bandra. We were welcomed by our seniors and there was some formal programme.

        Time was moving with full speed. It has been a month our college started and we were given projects which we have to prepare in group of five comprising of both girls and boys. So we were already three boys we need 2 girls. So there were 2 girls who were not in any group so they both asked us whether they can join us or not. We gladly accepted as we also wanted 2 girls. Shristi and Neha were smart girls they helped us alot.

        Our project was awarded the best project . Even our friendship with Shristi and Neha has become very strong. I am enjoying my college days. College is providing us with all kind of activities from cultural to sports. Many renowned personalities also visit our college for giving us career oriented goals. There are also visit of film personalities who come here to promote there films.

Life is going great. Every weekend we would go to explore new places. I have even developed interest in learning guitar so I am taking weekend classes. It is giving me mental peace. Whenever I am sad or feeling depressed i just play guitar it calms me.

After 5 years....
        It has almost been 5 years ,I am in Mumbai and tomorrow is my last exam and I will be a graduate. Still can't believe life will change so much my both friends Aman and Harsh are in relationship with Shristi and Neha . So basically I am the only one who is  left single. I am just not interested in this love wala concept but my friends, they always try to prove me that love is a beautiful feeling and I feel it is just bullshit. Shristi always says that there will be a girl soon in my life who will make me fall head over heels in love with her but I always say, that day will never come in my life. I have confidence in me. I know I will never fall in love.

          As it is the last day and we have farewell in the evening so girls took us for shopping or rather I should say to hold  there bags, but I am lucky one as i don't have girlfriend I am free.

         Farewell party was well organised and we were very happy but there were some people who were sad may be because they have to leave there friends but it was not a case with my group as we all have applied in same college for masters and we all will be together for 2 more years.

Party was in its full swing. We danced alot but when the time was coming of leaving this place most of us had tears. This year's were most memorable years of our life.