Happy Birthday

First official chapter to "wingman" is here. And as promised, the next 4 will be coming out during the course of the day (24 hours). I will probably post all of them at once, or not haha, depending on the feedback I get from this chapter. Thank you for being patient with me. Truly hope for you to enjoy this ride with me. Much love, Ravs. ❤️

Chapter One

"I'm about to ask you one question, and you're going to answer truthfully." Jungkook smirks, pointing his fingertip towards Kim Taehyung who studies.

Taehyung sighs dramatic, staring away from his work that scatters on his lap. He meets eyes with Jeon Jungkook, one of his closest friends from Belco University. Although Jungkook is younger and in his first year, Taehyung find the boy's presence refreshing. It helps that the others find Jungkook amiable too.

"You can ask me anything," Taehyung grumbles, slapping his hand to the top of Jungkook's dirtied shoes, "...Just get your drunk-ass off my bed, you're wrecking my vibe."

Jungkook sprouts a laugh, pulling his legs off the bedsheets and swirling in the computer chair he stole from across the room. Burping as he comes to a stop, the boy whispers about being dizzy only to look back to Taehyung who shakes his head, rolls his eyes, and goes to his work.

"What vibe? Studying vibe?" Jungkook snorts, picking at his red flask and drinking from it again, "Since when do you study? You should be used to failing anyway."

"Just because I'm nearing my final year doesn't mean I'm suddenly going to stop trying," Taehyung sighs, scribbling his pen on his paper as he reads and highlights his textbook. "There's a reason I moved out of the dorms and got a place down here in the city, less parties around to distract me."

"Since when were uni-parties a bad thing? They're fucking legendary."

"Mind your language."

"Fucking legendary," Jungkook burps again for a repeat, grinning the widest he can when sulking down comfy into the chair he angles side-to-side in.

"They are," Taehyung nods, lop-sided grin taking place, "But I came to realize that I've got no self-control, so locking myself in a run-down apartment with my best friend as a roommate, is the better route for me."

"Oki Oki Oki," Jungkook sang, resting his head onto the chair's head as he shakes his head for a dance. "The pretty boy you met in first year, yeah?"

Taehyung stops highlighting. Staring away from his sheet and over to Jungkook who pokes his tongue out like a deranged lizard. The boy is really drunk. "Yeah, that's the one."

"You know, I've heard stories about him from the others but have never met him."

"He's shy." Taehyung mumbles, like a parent ignoring their child as he goes back to reading.

"That's hard to believe considering how many girls you've gotten him with."

Taehyung's hair pokes his forehead when he cocks his brow. Knowing for a fact Jungkook isn't going to let him go back to studying, Taehyung closes his textbook, notebook, and lets his legs stretch from cross-legged position.

"Where have you heard this?"

"The others," Jungkook shrugs.

Taehyung smiles, eyes narrowing, "You sure?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

Taehyung tilts his head back, shrugging even though a line stringing in his mind connects dots. "I don't know...it just sounds to me you might be interested?"