t h r e e

[taetanic]

taetanic
ayE boi
you want that good succc

thekookieyouwant
what's a good succ?
i have a feeling i shouldn't search that up

taetanic
ill give you that good good boi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

thekookieyouwant
u know when i talked about dangerous strangers

taetanic
a way to cut the mood jeEZ

"what mood" jungkook looked up and questioned.

thekookieyouwant
what mood
i wasn't feeling any mood

taetanic
o but babyboy i was
not to be extra gay or anything
bUt
iM so ready to succ some dicc atm

thekookieyouwant
okay but like what's a succ or a dicc
im confused

taetanic
ichOKED ON MY WATERMELLON
you don't know what a dick is?
or what sucking is?

"dick?" jungkook said out loud, "what's that?" jungkook questioned. "searching it up won't hurt right?" jungkook asked himself. "ill do it later gotta reply to this guy" jungkook said to himself giving himself a reminder to look up what dick meant.

thekookieyouwant
oh hell yeah iknow what sucking is
i suck on my lollipops all the time

taetanic
oh mY god what an innocent alckdkc

-

it was later that night and jungkook was feeling pretty bored. the boy stared up at the ceiling thinking about the events of today.

while jungkook was thinking he remembered that he was meant to search the meaning of the word 'dick'.

the bunny type male got his computer out and entered the words 'dick meaning' into google.

the dictionary definition popped up saying;

1. a man's penis.

jungkook looked a the definition and then looked down at his crotch.

"this", jungkook pointed at his crotch area, "is a dick?" jungkook questioned.

jungkook then went into images of a dick and looked through them. jungkook saw photos of things that look like his peepee with lots of hair on it.

as jungkook looked through the photos he covered his own penis feeling it grow slightly.

jungkook slammed his laptop shut as his door unexpectedly opened. jungkooks mother was standing at the door looking at her son turned around placing something on the ground.

"jungkook honey what are you doing?" she asked.

jungkook panicked. what if she saw his peepee be big? what if she thought i was being bad and took everything away-

jungkook gave a quick reply of "just putting my laptop on charge then sleeping." he turned his head around and gave a sheepish smile a light blush on his cheeks.

jungkooks mother just nodded and said goodnight to the boy before walking off and shutting the boys door.

jungkook let out a sigh before he went into his bathroom and took a cold shower to get his, new found word, dick, to calm down.

jungkook got into his comfy bed clothes and crawled onto his bed tucking himself in and sleeping peacefully.

i wrote this a lowkey short time ago and bitch why is it actually entertaining lmao
yh everything else in this book won't be bc idk how i did this

i wrote this a lowkey short time ago and bitch why is it actually entertaining lmaoyh everything else in this book won't be bc idk how i did this

have i mentioned this whole book ain't gonna be spell checked yet?