Taehyung

While everyone is looking at Taehyung's face, I'm busy looking at his gorgeous hands..like how are they so perfect?
___________________________

It's been almost over an hour that your boyfriend was supposed to be home. I waited on the couch, impatiently staring at the hands of the clock. Each ticking that goes by, I hoped that he would walk through that door.

My eyes were slowly closing, head almost tilting back. I was close to falling asleep until a loud slam was heard from the front door.

I stood up and smiled at Taehyung, thinking he would greet me and cuddle next to me. But I was wrong. Taehyung took one look at me, a small frown on his lips, and walked towards the couch that was across from me. I shrunk back onto the couch and silently sighed.

I watched his body go limp as he leaned his head back. His leg was shaking, irritated by any sound he heard.

"You're late", I said in my most softest voice.

"So what? You're not my mother", he muttered with his eyes closed.

I tried to ignore what he said, even though it did hurt a little. I stood up from where I was sitting and placed myself next to Taehyung.

"Are you hungry? I can make you some food if you like", I said.

Placing my hand on his thigh was like a trigger button for him. He roughly pushed my hand away and sighed so loud that it echoed through the room.

"Can't you get that I just want to be alone?? Jeez, you're like sucking the living soul out of me. Living here is a nightmare!", Taehyung yelled as he stood up, punching a picture frame and causing it to fall onto the floor, glass scattering everywhere. He ignored it and walked into our bedroom, slamming the door shut.

I sat there, in shock from his hurtful words. My eyes began to drown with tears, rapidly blinking to cure away the blurred vision it caused.

I've never seen him this angry before. I mean, there was one time when he yelled my name out loud because I didn't let him talk but that was a small argument.

I walked towards where the picture fell and carefully picked up the small pieces of glass into a bag. After I was done, I thought I had picked up each piece of glass but I was wrong as I stepped onto one and yelped in pain.

Blood began to gush out of the cut and I had no clue what to do. I wasn't sure if I should stand up and risk getting cut again or just stay there and bleed out. The tears in my eyes were no longer because of Taehyung's yells but now due to how painful it is to step on glass. I tried to stop the bleeding by placing my hand over the cut but it didn't work.

"(Y/n).."

As soon as Taehyung saw me on the floor with blood coming out of my foot, he sprinted towards me and carried me to the couch. H was like Flash when he ran into the bathroom to get the first aid kit. He sprayed something on the cut, making me hiss in pain. As he carefully wiped off the blood, he silently cursed at himself.

"I'm sorry (y/n). This is my fault. I shouldn't have yelled at you", he said, slightly pouting as he glanced at me.

"..it's okay. I know you're stressed from work and practice", I smiled down at him.

"It's not okay. Just because I'm stressed about our tour doesn't mean I should take out my frustrations on you", he said.

He placed a band aid over the cut and kissed it. I cringed a little bit because I don't really like people touching my feet.

He sat down next to me and intertwined our hands together, kissing the knuckles. He took a moment to gather what he wanted to say and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I promise I'll try to get back on time so you won't have to worry. That's the last thing I want. I want my princess to be nothing more than happy", he smiled and kissed my temple.

"Why are you guys practicing so much? Don't they know that you need to take a break? You're not machines", I mumbled onto his chest.

"We're almost going on tour. We need to be prepared. Don't worry. When the tour is over, I'll take you to your favorite restaurant and we'll come back here and cuddle. What do you say?", he asked as he wrapped his arm around me,

"Just as long as you're not tired. If you are, I don't mind staying here all day with you", I said.

"I love you. You know that?", he said.

"No I don't. You have to convince me", I said, one side of my lip curling upwards.

He chuckled, realizing what I was doing. He pecked my lips over and over again, making me giggle. He pecked down to my neck and back up to my cheeks.

"Okay I get it. You love me and I love you. I'll never forget that."
_____________________________

It's 2:30 am and I can't sleep. Why? Ever get that feeling of missing someone so much? Yeah that's me right now😅