Rvb S1 E11 "Knock, Knock. Who's there? Pain."

Red Base
Sarge and Grif are standing next to the Warthog which is now on its side behind Red Base. Lopez is crouched over it, repairing it with Leo help. A socket wrench is heard in the background.

Grif: And then I thought, you know, we could sneak around the side with Leo guarding the warthog while they were hiding behind the rock, but uh, well that's when the tank showed up and.. shit just started blowin' up. I don't know. (sighs)

Sarge: (exhales in exasperation) Grif, do you have any godly idea how much this piece of equipment costs?

Grif: I-I don't know, uh, like, uh, what.. ten, ten.. twenty, twenty-five bucks, maybe? Uh, you-you're gonna kill me now, aren't you?

Leo: Grif you just bought yourself a ticket to your own funeral.

Grif: (Nervous) What do you mean?

Sarge: Tell you what, Grif, I'm a fair man. I'll give you a ten second head start here before I let Lopez and Leo do anything he wants to ya.

Leo and Lopez look at each other, before stopping there work and standing up to face Grif.

Grif: Guys, I just want you to know, I'm really, really sorry here, and-

Lopez puts down his tool for a gun, while Leo picks up his Railgun and aims at Grif.

Sarge: Five Mississippi. Six Mississippi.

Grif: (backing away) Okay, uh, I guess I better get going then.

Leo, Lopez and Sarge all look at each other then turn and start firing at Grif.

Grif: Hey guys, that's not funny! Somebody could get hurt here.

Leo: THIS IS FOR EATING MY OREOS!!!

Grif: I THOUGHT WE WERE PAST THAT!!!

Leo: NEVER!!!

Blue Base
On top of Blue Base where Tucker is standing next to Tex who is firing at something.

Tucker: That's basically it, sir. They have six guys over there and a big jeep.

Tex: And your flag. (reloads)

Tucker: Right, that too.

Tex throws a grenade at something.

Tucker: Uh, hey, Tex? I don't know what it's been like at your other bases, but we try not to use other soldiers as target practice here.

Tucker says looking at Tex who has been firing "at" Caboose.

Caboose: I'm scared.

Tex starts looking over various weapons. Caboose runs up to Tex and Tucker.

Tucker: So, you've got the Special Forces black armor, I see. Were you in the Special Forces at some point?

Tex: (looks at Tucker while reloading a gun)

Tucker: Yeah, I used to have black armor too. It was black because I got this stuff all over it from th-

Tex runs off.

Tucker: Oh, okay, you gotta go? I'll see you later.

Caboose: (whispering loudly) I don't think he likes you.

Tucker: ...Thanks.

Tucker and Caboose run up to the edge of the base.

Tucker: Where are you going?