Chapter 4

Start the music as they enter the house.

Chapter 4

Scott, Stiles, and I were currently walking along our neighborhood sidewalks to some party for a girl Stiles knew. And I hummed a song while Scott kept looking around.

I sighed, "What?"

He looked at me, "What? What do you mean what?" Scott asked.

Stiles joined in, "She means what, and you know what."

"What, what?" Scott asked again.

I giggled, pumping my arms in the air, "Can I get a what what?" I said, my voice raising a few octaves.

They chuckled continuing their conversation. "We mean that look." Stiles told him.

Scott gave us incredulous looks, "What look? I didn't have a look." He stated.

I looked at Scott, "Uh, yes you did, it was a distinct look, Scott." I told him rolling my eyes.

"What look?" He asked clueless.

I let out a cry, "Oh my-"

"That look that says that the last thing you wanna do is go to a party." Stiles told him.

"It's not that. It's just- it seems weird going to some girls party." He told us.

Stiles quickly got worked up, looking like an angry four year old.

"O-oh my God. Look one drink, one drink and you'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay?" He said, "She's probably going to introduce us to all her friends alright? No Allison, no Isaac, and no Lydia-"

"No Isaac?"

"No Isaac!" Stiles yelled, "And no freaky werewolf problems. We're moving on." Stiles said.

Scott's phone went off in the middle of our little speech. And I saw a missed call from Allison light up his screen.

He sighed, putting his phone away, "You're right." He said, ignoring the call.

Stiles danced a little, "You're right I'm right!"

Stiles spoke again, "Moving on." Scott sighed again, "Onward-" Stiles threw his hands in the air spastically.

"And upward!" I added, grinning.

"Lets do this." Scott told us, a new sense of determination in his voice.

"Thats what I'm talking about!" Stiles cheered, "No-look me."

They did their weird handshake then held their hands out to me.

I high-fived them smirking, "Lets do this."

We were walking up the stairs when Scott asked for a breath check.

"We're not smelling your breath." Stiles deadpanned.

I chuckled, handing Scott a piece of gum. He threw me a thankful look.

"Can you at least tell us what kind of party it is?" I asked as we heard the high-pitched cheering of girls.

"Stiles!" A blonde haired girl yelled.

Stiles smiled, "Hey! There's the birthday gir-" He was cut off by her smothering his mouth with hers.

Scott and I shared surprised looks at the scene in front of us, and I laughed at Stiles' expression. He was over the limit surprised, but he definitely wasn't complaing, obviously overjoyed at the female attention.

"I'm so glad you came!" She told him after pulling away from the kiss, and he took no time to reply.

"Me too." He told her.

"Come downstairs and help me pick out a bottle of wine." She demanded.

I hummed, "This'll be interesting."

"Of course." Stiles quickly replied.

Scott and I shared funny looks, both of us equally surprised at Stiles' willingness to have sex with a girl who, though he grew up with, he barely knew. But, hey, if he was enjoying himself, I could care less. I was practically Stiles' wing woman; I had put a good word in with Lydia at every chance, but she never seemed to understand.

Scott approached one of Heathers friends, giving the girl a goofy smile, "Hey." He said happily.

The girl gave him an unimpressed look as he eyes wracked his body, rolling her eyes before turning and walking away from him.

I covered my mouth with my hand to hold in my loud laughs, "Oh my God." I said, watching Scott as he gasped at her rudeness, looking down at himself to see what was so wrong.

"What'd I do wrong?" Scott asked me.

I snorted, "I just don't think you're her type." I shrugged.

Scott's phone began to buzz again, and he read the message, looking to me, "Come on." He told me, nodding towards the front door.

"But I haven't even had any of the food or drinks." I sighed.

Scott grabbed my arm, tugging me outside where Lydia and Allison began approaching is.

"This isn't the talk we were gonna have, is it?" Scott asked Allison.

Allison shook her head softly before looking to her arm, "I need to show you something." She said, rolling her sleeve up to show Scott and I am oddly shaped bruise.

"Who the hell did that?" I asked.

Lydia huffed, "Some sociopathic girl just randomly came up to us, and completely man-handled us when we didn't answer her question."

"What was her question?" Scott asked.

Lydia and Allison shared looks, and Allison looks in between Scott and I, "She wanted to know about you and Katherine."

**

//Edited//