Rvb S1 E12 "Down, But Not Out"

Blue Base
Caboose: Man... He is really kicking their asses.

Tucker: How come I never get the fucking sniper rifle?

Caboose: (lowers the rifle) I'm really glad Tex is on our team and not theirs.

Tucker: Sure makes things a lot easier on us.

Caboose: Yeah. I think switching Tex for Church was a good trade.

Tucker: It definitely seems like your killing Church is starting to work out for us.

Caboose: Ya know, ya think so? You know, I was gonna say something but, uh, well you know, uh... nuh...

Tucker: Did Tex get in the base?

Caboose: (raises the rifle and watches Tex enter the base) Yeah.

Suddenly the flag teleports back in blue base.

Male Game Voice: Blue Team, flag returned.

Tucker: What the...? Who said that?

Ghost Church: (clears throat) Sorry, that was me. I, uh, I guess I had something stuck in my throat. Your flag is back, by the way.

Caboose: Hey, it's Church!

Ghost Church: Yeah, it's me. Hey, Caboose.

Caboose: (peppy) Hey, Church, what're you up to?

Ghost Church: Caboose, (laughs) ah-huh-huh, I'm not really here to make small-talk, okay? How'd you guys manage to get your flag back?

Ghost Tucker: Wh-What? Oh, th-that flag? We've always had that.

Ghost Church: Tucker, who do you think you're trying to fool? Hey, wait a second... Where's Tex?

Tucker: I'm not really sure, he said he was gonna go to the store, something about uh, elbow grease.

Ghost Church: Oh great. This is so typical! What was the one thing I told you guys the last time I appeared?

Caboose: (clueless) That Sidewinder is cold..!?

Ghost Church: (grunts) What was the OTHER one thing I told you?

Tucker: Not to let him get involved?

Ghost Church: Right. And what did you do?

Tucker: ..We let him get involved.

Ghost Church: And not just a little involved. How involved?

Caboose: Very, very involved.

Red Base
To Tex in the Red Base.

Sarge: (emerging from the left with Leo) Freeze.

Lopez emerges from the right, trapping Tex in.

Sarge: Drop your weapon.

Tex: (drops the gun) Hey, buddy.

Sarge: What.

Tex: You really better hope the first one knocks me out.

Sarge: Leo as my favourite soldier, what would seem to be a fitting punishment for this intruder?

Leo: A good timeout seems fitting Sir!

Tex: Wait your name is-

Sarge hits Tex with the butt end of his shotgun, conveniently knocking Tex out.

Leo: Nice hit Sarge!

Sarge: Why thank you Leo! Also could you check those num nuts haven't died.

Leo: Sure.

Leo walks out the base and up the ramps, just when the group stated to wake up.

Grif: Ow, what the... My freakin' head. Jesus.

Simmons: (stands up from tending to Donut) He's hurt, Grif. He'll make it, but we need to get him some help fast.

Leo: What happened up here?

Grif: Oh! Hey Leo just hold on one second. W- First Donut's head exploded, and then Simmons fainted, and then some black thing showed up and started-

Simmons: Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. I did not faint, something knocked me out.

Grif: Okay fine, keep lying to yourself. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Leo: Well you don't have to worry about that "Black thing" anymore.

Grif: Oh thank god!

Simmons: Come on guys we got to find Sarge and get Donut outta here.

Grif: Yeah, sure. Oh, and uh, I'm fine by the way. Thanks for asking. (runs down the ramp)

Simmons: Whatever, no one likes you anyway.

Grif: (Looks at Leo) You like me right?

Leo: I say we're just people who know each other's names.

Grif: Asshole.

Blue Base
To Caboose looking through the sniper rifle at Grif entering the Red Base.

Caboose: Yep, he's definitely captured... Or dead... Captured or dead. ... (inhales sharply as he has an epiphany) Or captured AND dead!

Ghost Church: (sarcastic) Oh, well that's just PERFECT!

Tucker: What!? What is your problem!? Why do you even care if he's captured? I thought you hated that guy anyway for stealing your girlfriend.

Church: I never said I hated Tex. I just said that she was the reason why we never got married.

Caboose: She?

Red Base
To inside Red Base with everyone but Donut present.

Simmons: Sarge, we need to get Donut air-lifted outta here.

Sarge: Could you put that in a memo and entitle it "Shit I already know!" Get on the horn with Command! (turns to Tex) Well, look who's up. Rise 'n' shine, buttercup.

Tex is standing, sparks flying from the right shoulder, jerking it back. There's a brief sound like a distorted voice.

Tex: (now sounding female) Oh great... You broke my voice filter. You cock biting fucktards!

Grif: Ah-ha! I knew it! Only a chick could give me a headache this big!

Leo: Dude you gave me a headache every day.

Tex: ...What's the matter? You never seen a girl before? How long have you guys been out here?

Leo: Maybe a year or two by now.

The End
===============================
Author: Thx's for reading today's part guys!!!! Hope your enjoying it so far and if you have any ideas for the story comment below and I'll take a look at it!