Chapter 4

Wrote : January 28th, 2018
Edited : April 2nd, 2018

Y/F/N's P.O.V.

" How's Y/N doing? " Dylan asks.

" She's fine she told me she wanted to be alone right now " I say.

" So they broke up? " Katherine asks.

" Yeah " I say.

Y/N's P.O.V.

We didn't have any scenes today, I do have like 2 or 3 interviews today. We may have one scene, but I am not 100 percent sure. It is 8 o'clock, and my first interview is at 9:30. I finally get out of bed. I put on the clothes Y/F/N told me to wear. My first interview is with Y/F/N.

I do my makeup and put my hair in a French braid

I do my makeup and put my hair in a French braid. I open the door, and Katherine is there waiting at the door.

" I'm so sorry I heard what happened " she says giving me a hug.

" It's fine. " I say.

" Well, we have our interview, with Y/F/N so lets go " she says.

" Hey guys I am here with Katherine McNamara, Y/N Y/L/N, and Y/F/N Y/F/L/N " Dominic says.

" Hey Dominic it is so good to be here " we say.

" So we have some photos, that was taken on set. We are confused about some, so can you guys explain without giving away spoilers? " Dominic asks.

" Yeah totally " we say.

The first picture that is shown is Thomas and Dylan cuddling on set.

" So Dylan and Thomas are cuddling on set, because they were tired and they didn't want to work. I think they hid there for like 2 hours, as there were a ton of flash backs with us girls " I say.

" Interesting. What about this one? " He asks, holding up a picture of Dylan giving Y/F/N a piggy back ride.

" We had a bet, and the loser had to give the other one a piggy back ride. So Dylan lost " I say.

" What was the bet? " I ask.

" If Thomas would actually fall up or down the stairs, and he fell down " she says.

He shows another picture of Ki Hong hiding. " He is guarding his 'secret' food pile " Katherine says.

" That's all the pictures I got. So I have a question, what are you most excited about this movie? " He asks.

" I think probably you get to see the friendships of the old characters and the new " I say.

" Action " Y/F/N says.

" I love the relationships that are formed, with the old and the new characters " Katherine says.

" Thanks lovely. So what are you guys hoping to get out of this movie? " He asks.