Chapter 24 ~ Take the Bait

[Time Skip by 1 week]

(I really don't wanna waste another 15 chapters on one day. But it's still hard for me to do time skips.)

Sans's POV

It's been more than a week of (Y/N)'s kidnapping, and about one week ever since a new human arrived in Snowdin. (B/N) told me about how she left the Ruins on the same day as she met Toriel, so it was weird how she insisted on staying longer. I swear, if it wouldn't be for a second promise I made for Toriel then I would've killed her already. One might argue that she can't be that bad, right? Well, she's not bad. Tibia honest, she's more like the definition of an annoying, stuck-up brat, who doesn't give two shits when I say I'm not interested. She basically flirted with me all day, tried to get into my room all night, and claimed to be my wife in some random book while I was some sort of protective bodyguard in her eyes. And I just stood there, giving her a disgusted look as I internally screamed. (B/N) also told me how she knew me from some game, which in of itself sounded so ridiculous that I couldn't helo but skullpalm.

This human was so stuck-up and thought of everyone being her servants that I was really debating whether to just kill her or not. She thought every living being was like her marionette. Except for me, because she was still treating me as if we were in a romantic relationship. Once she told me about the alternate universes, I immediately excused myself to my room and called Ink for help. Not only because she knew about the AUs and might even know about how to start a genocide run, but also because she was just a plain annoyance.

Ink's POV

Sans contacted me when he discovered another human that knew more about AUs than (Y/N) seemed to do. He asked me to keep an eye socket on her, in case she tried anything sneaky behind his back, while he would try to get some information out of her. He didn't flirt back, thank goodness, and asked some basic questions, like "how old are you?", "what do you know about this and a couple other universes?", and "do you know a (y/n) by any chance?" She answered every question truthfully, but with some attempt at flirting. She even questioned if he wanted to date her, but wanted to start out with simple questions. 'Oh dear paint brush, if she keeps this up then I might vomit rainbows.' However, the last question about the other human wasn't answered in ways she did before, instead she scoffed at Sans.

"What the fuck?! If you want to be my soulmate so badly then you are not allowed to ever talk about this bitch ever again! She is the worst possible example of humanity ever! I mean, she had one of the hottest guys from my high school basically wrapped around her filthy fingers, and she didn't even acknowledge his existence, which broke his heart for god's sake! Plus she isn't even trying to get into a relationship! I mean like, she is totally a lame-ass bitch for being one of the last girls in our year to not have a boyfriend-- Heck, she doesn't even have any friends, besides that one crazed guy who attempted to cause a massacre at school once! Like, how humerus is that right? She basically makes herself a bad reputation on her own, so it's her fault for being a total loser! Right, babe~?"

I couldn't hold myself back anymore and threw up a rainbow onto the white floors of the anti-void, clearly sick of this stuck-up human and her flirting attempts with the original me. But I was also a bit angry at her for calling another girl such things. Then a thought hit me.