26

I changed into a green shirt, blue ripped jeans, and tan boots. I did my hair up in a french braid and I did simple makeup before walking downstairs where everyone was sitting on the couch. Jason walked downstairs after me wearing a grey shirt, blue jeans and gray combat boots.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and we both walk into the living room where Sam, Sean, Madi, and Chris were waiting for us. We left the house with me and Jason in his car, Madi and Chris in Chris's car, and Sam and Sean in their car.

It took us about twenty minutes to get to the mall from the house. We parked in the parking garage and Jason turned off the car but stayed in the car.

"Sydney," he said, turning to me.

"Yes?" I turned my body to him.

"You need to stay with one of us alright?" he said.

"Yeah I got it,"I said, starting to turn to the door.

He grabbed my wrist lightly, causing me to turn back to him. "Sydney, promise me you will stay with one of us."

I grabbed his hand in mine and nodded my head. "I promise." he smiled at me and we got out of the car. We met up with everyone in front of the store and walked inside. Madi and Sam were raving about shopping while Sean and Chris just shook their heads at them.

We walked past a group of guys talking against the wall. Some of them started looking at Madi, Sam, and I up and down causing the guys to glare and wrap their arms around us.

We kept on walking until Madi started jumping up and down. "Ooo can we go in here please?" she pointed at a forever 21.

"Madi we aren't here for fun," said Jason.

"C'mon Jason let the girls have a little fun," said Chris.

"Guys it's not-" Jason started before I put my hand on his chest and looked up at him. "Please, just for a little bit," I asked him.

He closed his eyes for a second then sighed. "Alright fine. Fifteen minutes, then we have to go get the stuff we actually came here for." Madi smiled big and ran inside, dragging Chris behind her. We followed her in and started looking around.

Jason kept his arms around me as we walked. "Do you see anything you want?" he asked me.

I shook my head. "No, I've never been a big shopper."

"Why not? I thought all girls loved shopping," he said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I never had any money growing up. We saved our money for a car and the rest we saved for an apartment." he nodded.

When it was twenty minutes we found Chris at the register buying Madis clothes. I rose my eyebrow at him in question. He shrugged his shoulders and finished paying. We walked out of the store, meeting up with Sam and Sean outside.

We walked into some fancy Gucci- like- store. The manager saw us and came over to us. "Hello how may I help you today?" he asked, as he looked me up and down. Jason tightened his arm around me.

"We need dresses for the girls and suits for the guys," said Sean as Jason was glaring at him.

"Alright, do you guys have a price limit?" he asked. He was still looking at me in a sensual way which was making Jason madder by the second.

"Just show us your best clothes and we will pay it," said Sean. The guy nodded and allowed us to start looking around. Jason stayed close to me as I looked around. I flipped through dress after dress in my size, I didn't find anything I liked.

The manager came up behind me. "Need any help?" he asked.

I smiled and shook my head. "I'm alright thank you."

He put his hand on my lower back and slightly pressed himself against me. "Are you sure?"

I drew in a breath. "Yes, I'm sure. Now I suggest you take your hand off of me before my boyfriend comes over here and breaks every bone in your body."

He brought his hand down to my ass. "I'm not so sure about that, sweetheart." as he said that Jason came over and threw him off of me.

Jason was about to attack him but I held him back. "Jason stop." I looked at the guy. "Now I'm going to get your security tapes and send them to your boss. You will get fired for inappropriate behavior with a customer."

One of the ladies working came over and led me to the back where she called the boss and saved the security tapes. The manager stayed in the back while we finished shopping. We all found our dresses and suits and the lady gave us a discount. We then left the mall and went back to the house. When we got there, we ate dinner then went upstairs to sleep.

"I'm sorry about what he did to you. I should have been closer to you and kept him away," he told me, sitting on the bed.

I sighed and sat down next to him. "It's alright, it isn't the first time this has happened. Plus you got him away before he went any farther. Thank you." I kissed his cheek.

I started to get up when he pulled me back down on the bed. He had me under him as he spoke. "Why don't you just stay here?" he asked.

I sighed. "Alright." he smiled then kissed my cheek. He lifted me up and drew the covers over us. "Jason get off me."

"Okay," he smirked. He flipped us so I was on top of him. "I do like this position better."

I rolled my eyes and slid off of him. I kept my head and arm on his chest and closed my eyes. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight princess." he kissed the top of my head and I slowly fell asleep.

***********************************************************************************************

outfits Sydney and Jason are wearing.