Chapter four

We sat in the suv as the screaming fans was all I could hear.

"Game plan, you go to the carpet and head straight for pictures. Then you'll do a couple carpet interviews before getting on stage." Dana said as she gave us each eye contact to make sure we understood. "Alright. Lets go do your first award show." She clapped her hands and pushed open the doors.

I was blown away at how much louder it got when I stepped out.

"Y/n! Y/n!" I smiled at the crowd and waved lightly as we were guided to the carpet.

"I'll meet you guys at the end." Dana said as she went to the other side of the backdrop.

"This is so dope." Viv said as we posed for the pictures. I nodded as I squinted my eyes at the blinding flashes.

"Look this way!" We all turned simultaneously to the right and smiled, well, they smiled while I kept my straight face. Like I said before, I was awkward when it came to pictures.

"Ok guys." Dana said and motioned us to follow her. "You are all familar with Chelsea briggs right?" I mindlessly looked around, low-key trying to spot some celebrities.

"I think I just saw Shay Mitchell" I whispered and held my chest.

"Hey guys!" I looked back as the blonde haired interviewer smiled widely and motioned us to come closer. "I bet everyone is so Envious of me right now." She joked. "For anyone that doesn't know, can you introduce yourselves?"

"I'm Nylah, I play the keyboard."

"I'm Ellie, I play bass and sing."

"I'm.."

I stopped paying attention when I saw a familar danish walking across the carpet. Holy shit.

She was wearing a lond red dress that hugged her figure amazingly and showed off her prominent back arch. Her hair was laid in curly waves over her shoulder, showing her sharp jawline.

"Y/n. This is Y/n." Ellie said with a forced chuckle as she nudged me.

I held my side and turned back to Chelsea.

"Sorry. So many famous people are here right now." She laughed and nodded her head.

"I completely understand. So you're performing your new single on the carpet tonight, any hints on what its about?" I smirked as I wrapped my arm around Viv and pulled her into my side.

"Its definety different than the singles we've been putting out but we consider ourselves a very multi genre band and we love to experiment." I nodded along as I looked into the camera absent mindedly.

"I'm so excited. And Y/n, we've seen you and a little someone talking on Twitter. Something going on?" I chuckled lightly as I looked at the ground.

"Um," I looked back up and shrugged. "Not really. Just a little fun." Her eyebrows shot up as she was about to talk. "Not like that! I mean I just started talking to her. Nothing's going on." I cleared up as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Oh ok." Chelsea said as she let out a small laugh. "I also love how casual you guys are dressed. It fits perfectly." I smiled, thankful she changed the topic.

"Yeah none of us really dressed up for anything when we were teenagers, well, when we were teenagers." I rolled my eyes and pushed Viv in the shoulder as she motioned to the other three.

"But in all honestly, we feel as if we can be ourselves more if we dress like ourselves. We're not gonna spalt loads of makeup on and big dresses just to impress others. We are how we are, take it or leave it." I finished with a shrug. The others looked at me and nodded.