Prolouge

The Kings and Queens stayed and ruled for many years after the coronation. Aslan left and I felt alone again, he had left me for a hundred years last time who knew how long it would be this time. I had the company of Kings and Queens and I was thankful for that. Aslan was the closet thing I had to a father, and like any other daughter I wanted him around.

I would wander around the castle ride Black Iron or read on most days but one day wasn't like the rest. The Kings and Queens had gone hunting that morning while I stayed behind and read in the garden. I expected to see them back by dinner but they never came. I waited and waited as the minutes ticked by hoping they would come. But I knew as soon as Phillip came back with an empty saddle that they were gone.

But I lost hope and continued on with my life. It wasn't long after they left that a new era fell a upon Narnia. It was like every other day I was out reading when I saw the ships coming. They came in war ships and brought catapults. I assembled my army and led the attacks against this new enemy but I failed.

But what haunts me most is what I could've done. During the war against the Telmarines I was leading an attack on a blockade and we were surrounded. There too many our attack regime didn't stand a chance. We were taken prisoner, I have no idea how long we sat in cells but eventually my troops started to die off.

From disease or broken hearts I dont know. But I should've done something to get them out. But I couldn't no matter how hard I tried to escape and help my people I never succeed. I had to eventually fake my own death.

The telemarines to this day still think I'm dead. Nightmares still haunt me of what happened at the stone table all those years ago but new ones came along with the old. Most were memories of the long war we fought.

The Telemarines eventually won against our people and we were driven into hiding. Most Narnians lost hope as did I. The trees retreated into their souls and most talking animals stopped talking. I had lost hope. Until a rumor spread of a boy that could change our lives for the better, Prince Caspian.