(39) Royally Sold- The Dead Forest

This book needs a lot of editing and I know some things such as characters are messed up and the time etc, but I shall go back and edit it when I'm done :D so just go with the flow for now k? [:

^^^^^

Royally

Ch39- The Dead Forest

'Luna

I held my hands over the ice crystal impaled in Zack’s chest.  We sat cross-legged on his bed, I was slowly mending him. I closed my eyes and focused, I couldn’t help the content sight that escaped my lips as I felt the sizzling burn of my power as it surged through my body and into my hands. I melt half of the crystal and looked up at the scrunched up face of Zack, his eyes were tightly closed and his mouth was set in an ugly grimace.

“That stupid Angel,” he muttered dryly. I gripped the end of the crystal and looked up at Zack, a slight smirk forming on my face.

“On three I’ll pull it out ok?”

He just nodded and groaned, gripping onto my thigh to steady himself.

“Ok, get ready...1!” I yelled and ripped the crystal out. He screamed and doubled over in pain, I stared at the crystal, it had Zack’s blood all of it. It was quite disgusting actually.

He looked up at me sharply, the white of his eyes staring me down. He lurched forward trying to grab me.

“What the fuck happened to two and three?!” he yelled and groaned in pain. He sat there in pain so I just pushed him back and he fell down, yelling out in pain. His pain was amusing to me.

“I’ll get you back Luna, just you wait.” He muttered darkly before closing his eyes and resting a hand over his wound. I sighed and climbed onto the bed.

“That stupid angel what a bloody idiot, I’m going to kill Skylar when I get a chance.”

I stopped breathing, my eyes went wide and I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Skylar? My heart beat sped up and a funny tingly feeling made its way through my stomach.  A dark feeling came over me. I pushed myself forward and gripped Zack’s shirt pulling him close to me. I stared at him, furious. My wings were outspread, they covered the length of the room. I got right into Zack’s face and I hissed at him.

“You kill Skylar and I will hunt you down and kill you, your death will be a painfully slow one. Touch him and you will regret it,” my voice was cold. Zack stared at me and for the first time ever I saw actual horror fill his eyes. He was scared of me. Good, I liked it when people were afraid of me.  As long as Skylar was unharmed the dark voice within me was calmed, it was strange and it confused me but I wasn’t going to question it. My feelings for Skylar haven’t changed...and it probably never will. That thought scared me, I was supposed have cut all my ties from family and friends, yet I couldn’t with Sky...I just couldn’t.

I walked out of the room leaving a shocked and scared Zack behind. The flowing black material of my dress tickled the back of my knees; I swished a bit to the side giggling as the material tickled me. I traced my hands over the hard stone walls and I treaded carefully over the carpet.

I think I was bipolar, one minute I was all serious and the next I was completely happy. I sighed, brushing it off. I wanted to go find my horse; he didn’t have a name I was just supposed to call him Death. I liked my horse, he was different. He kept to himself unlike the other horses that were all hyper and stupid. 

I found him wandering the grounds outside our new compound since our other one had been demolished by an annoying and troublesome brother of mine.  Walking up to my horse I smiled at him. Reaching out I touched his muzzle gently and he nudged himself into my hand.