It's me

Jungkook woke up, and headache runs to his brain nerves and every corner of his head. He hold his head, he scanned the place. He hold himself he is checking if he is still alive, if he is still wearing the same clothes he wear last night, and he stood up when he saw that it was not his shirt, his left foot was wrapped with the blanket that cause him to fall in cold floor.

The door suddenly opened and he was mouth agape with the image he saw, a Kim Taehyung who is half naked, a towel that rolled his lower part to cover him, a drop of water in his body, and a wet hair.

Jungkook realized that Taehyung smirked.

"Eyyy... I thought you were straight?"

"Yes. I am straight." Jungkook said and kicked the duvet.

"So why are you staring at me?"

"I was not... I was spacing out--"

"Wait! Why I was here? Why my clothes are different? Did something--" Jungkook hold his mouth.

"Nothing happens, go drink the painkillers there, and take a bath. I'll let you borrow some of my clothes." Taehyung said and wear some warm clothes since it's hard to act cool when it's cold.

Jungkook followed what Taehyung said.

After taking a bath Jungkook come out to Taehyung's room.

As soon as he stepped on the living room...

"Woah!" An older woman approched him, she was surprised when he saw Jungkook.

"Omo? You're still here. Come let's eat." She said, Jungkook scratches his nape awkwardly.

"I'm Taehyung's mother." Jungkook bowed.

"Aigoo you don't have to be formal." Mrs. Kim said to him.

They ate their breakfast it raining heavy outside the house, mrs. Kim left saying that Jungkook can't leave the mansion he have to wait for Taehyung and say thank you to him formally since he takes care of him properly. It will be rude if he left without saying a words.

He suddenly remember the boy who helped him when he was young. It wad also raining when he saw them, but the one who he remembers clearly is the guy who sings a lullaby to put him into a sleep.

He lift his head and remembered something happens last night. He clearly heard it and remember it.

The door suddenly opened widely revealing a Park Jimin.

"Yow kim Tae-- Jungkook?" Jimin didn't continue his grand entrance.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

"Can I ask something?" Jungkook asked, he was not sure if Jimin was the other boy who helped him.

"What is that?"

"Did you and Taehyung-hyung saved a boy in a rainy day, and he got so many bruises?"

"A boy? I don't remember we saved a boy but we saved a girl, with a bruises when we were young. Actually Taehyung was the one who saves --" Jungkook run in the house even though it was raining he didn't bother about it and run to his cafe to look for Taehyung.

He opened the glass door, and the girls were fangirling over him with his wet look.

Jungkook opened the door in the kitchen and hugged Taehyung.

"Eh? What's happening here?" Taehyung asked confused but enjoying the moment. He feels like this is the time of his life.

"Hyung." Jungkook suddenly broke into tears.