01) payback

Please! I'm begging you Mr.Valentino! Don't kill us!" I just stared at the tiny framed women that was tied up onto a chair. She was a beautiful women, but had a bad and nasty reputation. Blood was dripping down her face with bruises covering her whole body. I felt nothing but anger and hatred for this women and her brother. I wanted nothing more than to cover my hands in her blood. To see her tremble beneath my feet. I looked over to her brother, who had a smirk on his face. He cost me a lot of money. Almost 2 million. But I'll have the pleasure in taking his life as his payment.

Quickly and without a second thought, I stabbed her brother in the leg. He grunted. I smirk but it disappeared. Killing them would be too easy. Torture won't be enough. I know exactly what I'm going to do to them.

I looked over to Dominic and he frown. "Are you not going to finish them? Cause I would gladly end the fucker and the whore myself." He smirked and took out his knife. I shook my head amd smiled.

"No, we'll take them to one of our brothels here in Italy and they'll be open to anyone. Man or women and rape the shit of them for the next five years, then we'll kill them and make it look like a suicide." I shrugged as I take out my handkerchief and clean my knife. Dominic nodded his head as he went to the sobbing girl and smacked her hard. She ended up getting knocked out from the impact.

Eveything was silent. A pin drop can be heard because it was so quiet. I looked over to the fucker that betrayed me. I smiled while he had a face full of rage. "Did you really think we were done with you just yet? Oh no stronzo, the fun has only begun. Dominic, get Mia in here. Its her turn." His face was laced with fear and regret. And he should be, cause he messed with the wrong Valentino. Dominic went to the door and opened it. Only whispers can be heard. I looked over to see a pissed off Mia. The fucker gulped loud and began to sweat. I only laughed and backed away with my hands up in surrender. "Dio abbi pietà" I said.

Mia walked up with a blank face as she looks at her ex-lover. "per favore Amore mio-" Before he can say anything else she smack him. Hard too.

"You don't get to say anything cagna! You raped me! Abused me when all I have ever done was show you love. So I will return a favor my love." I didn't understand what she meant until she started to unbuckle his pants. My eyes widen from what was happening. I have seen and done a lot of things but seeing my little sister give someone a handjob was NOT something I wanted to add to the list. The fucker eyes widen with shock before it was filled with pleasure. It angered me. He was supposed to feel pain, what the hell is she doing? I was about to interfere when she pulled put a knife. I stepped back and just watched the show with a smirk. His head was back with his eyes closed. Grunts and moans escaped his mouth. It made me sick. Right when he was about to cum she put the knife right next to his cock. Within a couple of seconds he finally cummed and that's when she did it.

Screams and cries were the only thing that escaped his mouth now. But they were silenced when she shoved his penis into his mouth. She had a cold and blank expression on her face. And with that she left the room quickly. I sigh as I nudged Dominic to get a doctor. I wasn't going to let this fucker die just yet. As Dom left I went over to untie his hands and threw a towel to him to stop the bleeding until the doc came. I walked to the door and left as well. As I walked I saw the doctor rush past me to get to him. I just smirked as i went up stairs.

Well that was interesting.

________________________

This was just a peek into the life of Lorenzo Valentino. Plus this is very important to the story as well. The chapters will be much much longer so if you enjoyed this little piece let me know. There will be updates every friday or Saturday. Depending on how quickly I finish.

I also publish a new chapter every two weeks and i will give you the exact date of each one coming out. I do it every two weeks because the chapters are very long.