12 | "It's Logan!"

|©Reandayo - 28 January, 2018|

"Ah, it's just you?" Jovan lift his eyebrow with ignorance.

"Nice meetin' ya here." A middle-age man stood tall amongst the groups that were surrounding the luxurious cars.

"Nice my ass. Just screw off, old man." Kaiden insults, "Didn't we say it lots of times that we won't join your sorry-ass guild? Or are you deaf?"

"Uh-uh!" The tall man gave him a face of scolding, but was obviously smirking, "Who said I wanna recruit ya? I only wanna steal that young miss of y'alls!"

The bodyguards immediately surround the car to make sure it won't get into their enemy's eyesight.

"Heh." The man's smirk widened after looking at their reaction. "Just kiddin', I only wanna see her in person, so worry not," the man laughs, but was then startled by a sudden gun shot on his shoulder.

The crowds behind him were now holding onto their own weapons and aim to the shooter in alert. The other bodyguards also pulled their weapons out on reflex.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL MARSHMALLOWS!" He hissed, glaring at the shooter with his cold eyes, "Graham! I frickin' told you many times about this!"

"And I told you many times too." Graham replied with his indifferent look as he still aim his gun to the man, "Don't fuck around with my lord's kids."

"Damn, captain must be pissed, he just cussed!" Jovan smiled sadisticly, "It looks like it won't end good today too, Logay!"

"Stop calling me that!" The man who got shot shouts, "It's fucking Logan! Lo-gun!"

"Well, Logay, or was it.. Log-in? Whatever." Jovan shrugs.

"Anyways, you're wasting our time, young miss is supposed to be at her destination by now," he look at his watch, "..and the guys there will soon report this obvious odd delay to our lord, by then he will send us back up immediately."

"When he learn his beloved daughter's time were wasted because of you, what will he do?"

"Nothing?" Jovan stared at them with an 'obviously' face, while they all laugh in reply.

"Hey, what's funny? He did nothing when I do this the last time with his eldest son!"

"Well, it's different now." Jovan raised his gun, "And we also don't want the lord to think of us as useless or this will end up nasty."

"Just give this chance up, Logan." Kaiden spoke up.

"Look, y'all, my higher up was ordering me to take photo of the secret young miss so his son could decide on marrying her or not, don't blame it on me, kay?"

"Bullshit." Jovan shots a glare, "Young miss has attended countless of banquets so her beauty must now well known amongst people."

"Only nobles." Logan corrected, "and your lord are being secretive too about his only daughter, so even if my higher ups is a rich merchant he still won't get a chance to see her."

Logan sighed, then proceed to hold his injured shoulder followed by a whimper.

"And Graham, stop doing this everytime we meet, it hurts as hell!"

"You did this too when we first met." Graham reply nonchalantly.

"It's just one time because I was nervous about your face!" He reasoned, "Don't hold any grudge please."

"What's with my face?" Graham asked Jovan.

"I told you he's gay!" Jovan reply with a laugh.

"I'm not gay, for the love of boobs! I love women with big boobs!"

"Enough chit-chat." Graham reminds, "Time's running out, we got to go now that—"

"Hah! Don't ever think of running away!" Logan smirked, "Your young mistress needs help you know?"

A certain young girl was held captive by two large men. She seemed to be struggling to escape them, though her eyes betrayed her body language, and Graham had noticed that.

"Y- YOUNG MISS?!!" Jovan screamed.

| AUTHOR NOTE |

Sorry bout the delay. I'm stressed out studying for the future exam, and I hate them so much.

Thanks for reading, and as usual, please correct any grammar mistakes I've made (which I believe there are lots) and leave a vote if you like it.

If you correct them that will not only improve my grammar but will also improve my motivation! I know, it's weird right? But at least I knew people are willing to help me with my limited english vocabulary.

Once again, thanks a lot for reading! ❤️❤️