Diagon Alley

The Ghost Crew entered the Leaky Cauldron, a small pub on the corner of a building. Inside there were all different types of people. Witches, wizards, and Ezra was certain he saw a hag. Everyone turned to look at the family as they walked in. A few smiled and waved, and a bald man at the bar reached for some glasses

"Hello there Kanan, morning Hera, want anything?" He asked.

"Not today Tom, we're getting some things for our young wizards" Kanan replied looking down on Ezra and Sabine who were standing shyly behind him and Hera.

Tom gazed at the two siblings for a few moments before smiling at Kanan and Hera.

"Congratulations you two" he said.

"You were always saying how much you wanted some more kids."

Hera smiled warmly at the bartender.

"We'd best keep moving. We might check in later tonight, have a good one Tom" Kanan said before leading his family to the back door.

They entered a normal looking courtyard that contained nothing more than a dustbin and weeds. Ahead of them, was a red bricked wall that stood tall.

"I thought we were going to Diagon Alley?" Ezra asked.

"We are, just watch" Kanan replied pulling out his wand and stepping over to the barrier.

He tapped the wall three times with the tip of his wand. The brick he had touched quivered and swung back. The bricks beside it did the same, making a hole appear. It grew wider every second, as did Ezra and Sabine's eyes. They'd never seen anything like this before. Before long, the Jarrus family were facing an large archway on a cobbled street which twisted and turned out of sight beyond.

"Welcome you two" Zeb grinned at the look of awestruck on the Bridger Siblings faces.

"To Diagon Alley."

The family stepped through the archway, looking around at the multiple witches and wizards bustling around the streets of the area. Some had children and teenagers with them, most likely Hogwarts students.

"Where should we go first?" Hera turned to her husband.

"Prehaps to get their robes?" Kanan suggested.

Ezra and Sabine looked to where Kanan was gazing. A nice looking shop stood in a corner, a golden lettered sign standing above it reading: Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions.

"Sounds good" Hera nodded.

"Come along you two."

Ezra and Sabine went into the shop with their family. The place was full of young and old wizards getting sized up in Hogwarts robes. Kanan went to the counter where a squat witch dressed in mauve.

"Madam Malkin" Kanan said.

"Ah, Kanan, what brings you here? I thought Zeb finished Hogwarts?" The witch replied.

"He did, but we have two new members of our household who need some robes" Kanan motioned to Ezra and Sabine who smiled shyly.

"Ah, new wizards in your family eh? Well then, come along you two."

Madam Malkin departed from the counter and lead the two siblings to some stools where a girl was being sized up. She had bushy brown hair and hazel eyes. Ezra stood on the stool next to her while Sabine went up bedside her brother. Another witch appeared and began sizing up Sabine while Madam Malkin did the same with Ezra.

"We're just going to get your potion ingrediants and cauldrons okay you two?" Hera said.

"Zeb will be with you."