Rvb S1 E13 "Human Peer Bonding"

Blue Base
Tucker: Let me get this straight... You're telling me that the guy that showed up here, scared the living shit out of us, shot at Caboose, and beat the hell out of the Reds wasn't a guy at all? That he was a chick? And, on top of that, she was your ex-girlfriend?

Ghost Church: In a nutshell, yes. That's an excellent summary.

Caboose: I should have known... She didn't like me... Girls never like me.

Tucker: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you.

Caboose: I like me...

Tucker: I don't think I've seen a girl that mean before. Are you sure she's a chick? And not a guy? Or like, part guy part shark?

Ghost Church: I'm pretty sure I'd know if Tex was a guy. And I'm definitely sure I would know if she was part shark.

Caboose: Wait, oh wait, oh wait. If she's a girl, then why is she named Tex?

Ghost Church: Uh... because she's from Texas.

Caboose: ...

Ghost Church: Trust me, it makes sense. And you can't blame her for being so aggressive. It's not entirely her fault to begin with.

Tucker: Right. You should blame God. First he makes hangovers, and now, half women, half sharks that won't even sleep with me. Thanks for nothing, God!

Ghost Church: Will you shut up with that? She got recruited into some kind of weird experimental program back during basic where they infused her armor with this really aggressive A.I. I'm not really sure how it all works, but all I know is it made her meaner and tougher than hell.

Caboose: A.I... What's the A stand for?

Ghost Church: Artificial.

Caboose: ...What's the I-

Ghost Church: (interrupts) Intelligence.

Caboose: Ooohhhhhhhhh what was the A again?

Ghost Church: Let's move on.

Tucker: So, the military put this program in her head, and that program made her a killer, but underneath it all she's really just a sweet, down-home girl?

Ghost Church: Oh hell no. She's always been a rotten bitch. It's just now she's a rotten bitch with cybernetic enhancements.

Tucker: Wow. Sounds like you really won the lottery with that one. Good catch there, buddy. She's a keeper.

Church: So how're you doing, Caboose? Are you following any of this whatsoever?

Caboose: I think so... That guy Tex is really a robot, and you're his boyfriend. So that makes you... a gay robot!

Church: Yeah... that's right... I'm a gay robot.

Red Base
To Leo, Grif and Simmons holding Tex at gunpoint.

Grif: So, you're a girl, huh?

Leo: Desperate much?

Grif: Hey man, Girls are like a rare sight out here!

Leo: They aren't some rare species you know!

Tex: ...

Simmons: Just ignore them, that's what I do.

Grif: (Turns back to Tex) Not so tough now that we unloaded your weapon, are ya?

Tex: Hey, punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you.

Grif: Yeah, right. What're you gonna do? Punch me?

Tex leans in at Grif quickly. Grif flinches and steps back.

Grif: Ahh! Not in the face!

Leo: (Giggles) Who's the girl now?

Tex: So your name is Leo right?

Leo: Yeah?

Tex: Your last name would happen to be Church would it?

Simmons: How do you know his last name!?

Tex: Classified.

Leo: (Sternly) How do you know my last name?

Tex: I'll tell you but, only you.

Leo: (Looks at Grif and Simmons) Could you guys give us some privacy.

Simmons: But Sarge said-

Leo: Now Simmons!

Simmons: (Gulps) Y-yes Sir!

Grif and Simmons start to walk out the room, leaving only Leo and Tex to speak.

Leo: So you've got some explaining to do.

Tex: First things first, do you know Project Freelancer?

Leo: I've only heard stories but, isn't it where they trained Super soldiers and stuff?

Tex: Close kid, you see the project had Agents named by state like Carolina, Washington and Maine.

Leo: Weird naming system but, that doesn't explain how you know me?

Tex: I'm getting there, a agent by the name C.T gave me a file containing the Director secret files and in those files was information on how I'm a...how he's been torturing a A.I.

Leo: Torturing a A.I? Poor guy but, where getting off topic! HOW...DO...YOU...KNOW...MY...NAME???

Tex: Well the Directors name is...Leonard Church.

Leo: No way...makes me sick knowing he's abusing someone else. Wait is Lina there with him?

Tex: (Rubs arm) She's dead Leo.

Leo: (Sad) Oh...

Tex walks over to Leo and thinks whether she she should tell him who shes based off of or keep it a secret still.

Tex: Leo I'm really a-

Grif: Times up! I am not getting laps from Sarge so I hope you guys had enough time talking about...whatever it is you guys talked about.

Leo: Oh um yeah we're done here.

Tex: 'Dammit'

Blue Base
To Church on top of Blue Base.

Ghost Church: Well don't worry because I have a great plan for how we're gonna rescue Tex.

Tucker: A plan? Oh, man, I hate plans. That means we're gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy or a ..mission statement?

Ghost Church: I just need you guys to run a distraction, while I spring Tex.

Caboose: (nervous) Distraction? Heh. That sounds a lot like "decoy."

Ghost Church: The way I see it, the Reds have absolutely no idea how many Freelancers we have out here. So all I need from the two of you is to run around in the middle of the canyon, wearing black armor, while I sneak in the back of the base.

Tucker: Sounds good. But Church, where the hell are we gonna get two suits of black armor?

Church looks at the teleporter, then Tucker looks at it too.

Tucker: (looks back at Church) ...Oh fuckberries...

The End
===============================
Author: Dam this chapter was hard to write because I wanted Tex to have Leo some information about Project Freelancer and I
Trying to think whether Leo should find out that Tex is based off his Mum (Allision) or Tex should just tell him Gave me your feedback on this Guys!