Chapter 38 (Attitude)

Helllooooo #TLIMMsquad.. how are we all? TLIMM is at it's climax now... i can't really say if we've reached it's middle or we are towards the ending because i don't know too,but all i know is there will be much strain and tension in the upcoming chapters. A special shoutout goes to (@k19amjad) for being the first commenter on the previous chapter. I really appreciate you lovely. Lol most of y'all are angry at Malik i know but i still like him. *runs away to hide... hehhe.. Anyway here's a new chapter enjoy. 💖
#TLIMMsquad
#TLIMM
***************

"So you guys like haven't talked for like three days straight now? No calls no messages and no nothing? ".

Hafsah asked Amal with her eyes wide and both of her hands on her chest.

"Well,i haven't responded to any of his several messages nor answered his calls. Maybe he got tired and stopped calling".
Amal replied with a shrug as she stirred the straw in her milkshake.

"Amal you can't blame him besides you knew what you got yourself into in the first place. Malik can not simply ignore his wife because he is in love with you".
Hafsah uttered as a matter if factly throwing her hands in the air.

"I know Hafsah,just that the feeling sucks. Urrghh why do i have to fall for someone who is married already".
Amal said rubbing her hand on her face in frustration.

It's been days since she saw Malik and Zain,she hasn't responded to any of Malik's texts or calls. As much as she misses him she needed to stay away a little from him because she is getting way too attached to him lately which is not a good news for her.

She had been avoiding making contact with him even in the office. She comes in earlier than him and neatly arrange everything he needs for the day on his desk which left Malik wondering why she had been doing such. After the countless messages and missed calls he left her,he has decided to give her some space. Maybe that's what she needs as such he didn't look up for her and ask why she has been avoiding seeing him .

Amal and Hafsah finished with their lunch and headed back to their offices. Malik spotted them from afar with Amal laughing at something Hafsah said to her. Looking at her,he couldn't help but smile internally seeing her laughing and happy. He kept on watching them from the tail of his eyes until they part ways and Amal made her way back to her office. Now is the time to catch her off guard,he thought to himself and finished what he was doing quickly to go meet Amal in her office. He's sure that's where she will be by now.

Luckily, her door was left ajar,so he made his way in. She had her back to the door with her phone on her ear talking with someone on the phone. God forbid it's someone else she has found and has fallen for,Malik thought and couldn't help the pang of jealousy that hit him. He brushed it up and knock lightly on the door making Amal turn to the direction where the knock came from and her eyes widen when she saw him standing there. She quickly rounded up the call with the promise to call back later. His eyes were fixed on her unwilling to look at anything else.

"Assalamualaikum ".
He sai breaking the silence with his gaze still fixed on her.

She slowly put the phone down on her desk averting her gaze to the tiled floor trying not to make eye contact.

"What happened Amal?".
He questioned crossing his arms to his chest.

"What happened about what?".

She asked him trying to look oblivious of what's happening around her.

He raised his eyebrow at her giving her an are you serious look making her quiver a little shaking her leg.

"Don't give me attitude please. You haven't been answering my messages nor answering my calls lately,and you've been playing a hide and seek game with me since the beginning of the week".
He said glancing at her.