Chapter 18

Yasss that's Alexander's house

A week later

A for Alexander!! P.O.V

We were all cuddling on my sofa watching a Vampire Diaries on Netflix and eating popcorn. Its not the show I wanted to watch it was Riley and Kayden's idea. I'm about ready to change the show to Z nation. "Can we maybe do something else" Parker said. "Oh ya we can go shopping!!" Kayden said. "Yess let's go shopping!!" Riley said.

I reach over to the other side of the white sofa and hit Parker up side the head not hard though. He gave them the idea of shopping. "TOO THE MALL!!" Kayden said pointing at the door. I laugh at him. "Can we maybe go to the coffee shop in the mall?" Riley asked. Standing up from the sofa.

"Of course love anything you guys want." I said kissed his for head in the process. I put my arm around his neck. "Come on let's go." I grab my keys and head to the brown door that leads to the garage I open it and see 4 cars. 2 lamborghinis 1 red and the other rose gold. The other one is a red Ferrari and the other is a blue BMW with four doors.

I grab the keys for the BMW, but my soulmates stop me and begs to go in the lamborghinis. I agree. What I can't say no to them I can try but it won't happen... Ever. Parker and Riley are in the Rose gold. Me and Kayden are in the red one. I follow behind since I did not know where the mall was.

We pulled up to the mall it has big windows and the parking lot was all most full. I get out and rushed over to Kaydens side and opened his door. "Thanks alex!" He kissed my cheek. An order couple saw this the women looked to her husband and said "why can't you be like that!" And hit him up side the head.

I put my arm around Kayden we walked togerher with Parker and Riley. Me and Parker are holding Rileys hand. Is it weird to say that I'm head over heels in love with them. Not just one of them all. We stop at the coffee shop. Kayden ordered a tall Carmel ice coffee and Riley got the same but got it in a medium.

They tried paying but I said every thing is on me today. Of course they argued for like 5 minutes then they released that's its no use. They must be treated like the gems they are if any of my soulmats wanted some thing he can have it in a heart beat.

We when the to store after store. It's a small town why is the mall so big.

I can feel some one watching us and I don't like it not one bit. They been watching for a while now. I hold Kayden close to my side. He looked up at me with those beautiful Emerald eyes of his. I kiss his squishy cheeks. He snuggle close and put head on my shoulder.

I just remember the jewelry. "Um guys I have to go do some thing I'll be right back!" I said quickly. "What-" Kayden said. I ran off to the jewelry shop. To pick up my order they better not have fucked up because if so they are going to have a vary angry Vampire on there hands.

I get there a see a blonde hair girl. I go over she looked at me and button down her shirt. Great now a have to deal with this. "Yes may I help you." She puffed her chest out. "Can I talk to the manager I'm a post to pick up an order."

"Can I get a name please" She asked "can I get your managers name." I said I want the manager. I know I'm being one of those rude people. I just want the manager so I know that my name is in good hands. "Are you that famous acter from Paris Charles."

"No now let me talked to your manager." I said again. "Why do you need to see him?" She asked "because he has my order." I said at this fucking point I'm trying to hold Charles back. He dose not like disrespect from people.

A man came out from the back and I'm pretty sure he knew I was pissed. "May, can you leave us." In his hand was one big box and two little ones. He hands them too me. I payed and left.

As I was walking back to the others I felt someone behind me. I stop and turned around too see James and Jax holding lots of bags. He smiles at me and asked "hey who's the jewelry for?" He raised his eye brows up and down. "For my soulmates and I have to go they are waiting for me."

"Omg can we meet them please please please." He asks "fine only because you will just follow me." He looked at me "I have to know if they are good for you!! What are best friends for!!" I smile at him. I can sence that they are on the west side of the mall.

I start walking that way them following me Jax is complaing about James not needing this much stuff. Not much longer I see Parker with bags at least 15 bags on each arm and one in his mouth. Kayden and Riley are each holding 2 pink bags. I took the jewelry boxes and put it in one of James bags. I don't want them too see them yet I'm going to wait in tell we are home.

Parker saw me and some how told the others. They looked back at me and smiled. They walked over and saw James and Jax kaydens eyes filled with worry I wonder why.  "Hey guys these are my best friends James-." James waved his hands. "And his boodmate Jax." He smiled and said "it's wonderful to meet you."

"And guys they are my bloodmates Riley Kayden and Parker." I said pointing at each. "What you have 3!! How is that possible?" Jax asked. "Um may I ask some thing um what's a bloodmate?" My little coffee boy ask. "Oh a bloodmate is a vampire way in saying a soulmate." I say

"Have he drinked any of your guys blood yet?" James said. I wiped my head around a bout ready to kill him. "Oh you haven't ALEXANDER GREY ARCHER! You better not be starving your self I will tell you father no your mother!!" He said I glare at him.

"Oh don't you glare at me you need to feed from all of them I'm surprised Charles hasn't done it. If you don't he will." He said "Alex you should of told us we are you soulmates or bloodmate." Kayden said. "I was panning on today to tell you guys I'm sorry I did not say something." I said

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
3 chapters in one week OMG!! The sky is falling.

1206 words