Chapter five

"Oh shit." I huffed as I wiped my face. "Why the fuck don't we have air conditioning in this condo?" I asked as I peeled my shirt off while walking down the stairs.

"Y/n." I looked up and saw Viv holding her phone up. I smiled lightly as I paused for a moment. "You're so cute." She said as she looked at the picture.

I chuckled and went to the backyard where our pool and grill was.

"Viv! Ask Ellie if she can run to the store and get some burger patties or something." I called as I opened up the silver grill.

"Yo we should have a pool party today." Viv said as she skipped over to me. "She said yes and I gave her your card but I'm serious." I smacked my lips as I stared at her.

"Why didn't you give her your card?" I muttered as I put lighter fluid over the charcoal.

"Because I spent too much on Sephora and Dana restricted me to a certain amount." I rolled my eyes at the girl as I grabbed the box of matches from the grill drawer. "But back to the party. You can invite that cute ass Vanessa and I can have whatever friend she brings. They're all hot anyways."

I laughed as I nodded in agreement. "I don't care just don't let it get too crazy. I don't wanna be yelled at by Dana. Her manager voice is scary." 

"True though." Viv said as she grabbed her phone amd started to type. "Ok, Black bear and Bella Thorne said they'll come."

"No no no. I don't need drugs around. Blackbear can come but Bella is crazy." Viv snickered as she walked away.

"Text your girl and ask her to come!" She shouted as she re entered the house.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket as I went to my dms. I clicked Vanessa's profile and sent her a message.

Me: hey, we're having a little pool party today. You should come!

I pocketed my phone and went to the pool as I sat down and dipped my feet into the water.

I took my phone out again as it buzzed.

Vanessa: can I bring a date?

I huffed as I kicked at the water. Of course she'd being a date. Someone as beautiful as her would have to have a boyfriend.

Me: sure, just bring yourself too.

Vanessa: cool, I'll be there.

I smiled widely as I jumped up and ran into the house.

"What's gotten you all smiles?" Ellie asked as she walked into the kitchen with grocery bags in her hands.

I helped her out as I started to unpack the food.

"Vanessa is coming over." I said and stacked the meat packs together.

"Ah, tan cutie from the awards right?" I nodded and grabbed a coke from the bag and opened. "Do you like her?" I shrugged as I shifted my weight to my left leg.

"I mean, we only met once and occasionally dm but I could like her potentially." I said with a slight shrug.

"Ok, just don't rush to be grown cause them valley girls will always have some growing up to do." My jaw dropped as she giggled quietly.

"Did you just reference our song?" She nodded and shrugged cutely. "You're so adorable. How do you not have a boyfriend?" Her eyes rolled as she gave me a glare.

"Because guys are dicks who only want sex and bragging rights. I'll wait, thank you." I smiled and pecked her cheek.

"Or you can come get a little Y/n lovin'." I said as I backed away from her.