Chapter 15

Lauren's POV

I gently grabbed Camila's hand and guided her to my bedroom. I was pretty much shaking with anticipation but I tried not to let it show for her sake. I took slow steps in the direction of my room. She had a shy yet relaxed smile on her face all the way, I could faintly make out the reddening of her cheeks and it was the most adorable thing. So adorable that it was almost innocent but Camila was everything but innocent. The way she took control as soon as we stepped into my room proved that to me once again. The smaller girl walked ahead of me and tugged my hand until we reached the bed.

Without further ado, she placed her hand on the back of my neck and stroked the sensitive skin before bringing our lips together. I savored the feeling of the sweet yet almost urgent kiss. I was going to ask if she still wanted to do this tonight but her eagerness spoke for her. I was actually caught a little off guard because she was exhibiting a behavior I hadn't experienced with her. I never thought she would be so...dominant.

The burning passion present in the kiss gradually grew with each stroke of our tongues against eachother. I was panting by now, yet she seemed so composed, how? Those thoughts were pushed aside because I felt my back hit the soft comforter. Our lips were no longer connected because she was standing at the foot of the bed, looking at me with a glint in her eyes. I pushed myself up to sit upright and scooted further down the bed until I could wrap my arms around her waist. The need to be close to her was just too strong. I was pretty much eye level with her chest but it was covered by that gigantic fucking hoodie that she wears when it's cold. I pulled at the hem of the black fabric and managed to swiftly get it off of her and throw it to the floor. She was only wearing a bra underneath.

I didn't have time to appreciate the sight in front of me because she pushed me back down once again, but this time she came down with me and straddled my hips, reconnecting our lips again. The added pressure on my area made me grunt. I was already pressing up against my boxer briefs and sweatpants and having her on top of me like that wasn't helping my situation. I was used to being on top as well but when I tried to flip us over, Camila didn't budge.

"No, I get to be on top," she scolded me and the kissing also stopped, she just looked down at me, her eyes flickering between my eyes and my lips.

"What? No," I argued astonished.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes, don't be annoying," Camila whispered as she dipped down light kisses down the heated skin of my neck that were enough to make my arousal multiply. I gripped her hips tightly because I was completely at her mercy and there was nothing I could do about it. I wanted to say something but no words seemed to come out. I threw my head back when her teeth dug into my skin for a very unexpected bite that would surely leave a mark. She removed my sweatshirt from my body and stared down at the pale skin covering my chest and faint abs. I wasn't really the type to be self conscious during sex because everything that was different about me, I had already become accustomed with, but then it hit me that she had never been with a girl before. My upper body was definitely something new to her in this situation.

I opted to not say anything and felt a small hand take place right under my navel, the warmth of her hand spreading along my abdominal area and it was welcomed. She slowly traced it upwards, dipping slightly into my abs before continuing their journey up my body. She reached between my breasts and I swallowed heavily. This was usually not the part girls explored but I thought I would let her do whatever she wanted.